Rehna tu pal pal dil ke pass

Inline comments are much invited.

Nandini

"Iski fatt gayi thi mom" Manik said to maa.

"What fatt gayi thi... aunty I was just shy" Aman defended himself making me chuckle.

We were at dinner table and Aman joined us today because Papa wanted to meet him after their operation of 'exposing Goenka' so he joined us. Currently Manik was telling maa about how he requested him to ask Vandita for coming to Punjab with us and best part she didn't reply till time whether she will come or not.

"Not everyone is shameless like you junior" Papa said to him. he made a bad face looking at him.

"I'm not shameless senior. Manik Malhotra has guts" he said showing his collars. I giggled but he glared me so I need to kept mum now.

"Is she coming?" Maa asked to us. I shook my head. Manik smirked at Aman and he made a sad pout.

"It's okay beta... she will come around" Papa said eating his food. How is he so sure about her? now don't tell me she shared her feelings about him to Papa. By the way I'll not be shocked if she did because Papa and Vandita gossip like school friends.

"How do you know?" Manik asked.

"When a woman neither refuse nor agrees then it means she is agreed" Papa said looking at him.

"You did diploma is women" Manik said concentrating on his plate. I elbowed him but he raised his brows at me shrugging shoulder.

"No... but you came that way" Papa said making maa smacked his shoulder. Manik is shameless and that came from dad.

"Really... mom aap nakhre karte the... so bad" my husband has no shame at all. He is saying this to his mother.

"Not everyone is like you Manik who doesn't let his wife even come office next morning of...." Aman said making a bad face but didn't complete himself.

Dear floor please open and swallow me.

"It's called stamina that I doubt you have" why anyone try to argue with my husband who is shameless and witty. There should be a book on how to shut Manik Malhotra's mouth but alas no one has idea or guts to do that.

"Okay guys shut up" Maa being my rescue shut them both.

"Nandini is turning into tomato. let her eat" no one is here for me. Aiyappa can I come to you.... They all are shameless. I don't know what will happen in Punjab because Manik said his Dadi is shameless too just like him.

This trip is going to make me red completely.

"Sir... Mr. and Mrs. Dhawan have arrived" a butler came and said to papa. So finally rate tag has arrived. Before anyone could stand and go.. my husband ran to them because he is their favorite and they are his favorite.

"So good to see you guys after so long" Papa said walking upto them spreading his arms to hug while they were hugging... their favorite. Amit uncle hugged him and Sakshi aunty hugged maa.

"Nyo how are you?" aunty asked maa breaking the hug.

"I'm good and really feel so good meeting you" Maa said. I walked upto her to touch her feet but I know she will say something that will lead me to roll my eyes. internally.

"It's okay Nandini this is old fashioned..." yeah taking blessings from elders is old fashion for her. I went to uncle and he side hugged me too without saying anything.

"Come... uncle aunty" my overexcited husband said meeting his favorite people.

Waise yeh kisi se itne pyara se nahi bolenge.