Wattpad Original
There are 73 more free parts

07

Sebastian

I drove my black Maserati to the Stavrakos Hotel, where the Golden Restaurant was located on the ground floor.

I saw a crowd of media people outside, waiting to see me and Sweet Treble together for the first time.

Good. That was the way I wanted it to be. I could already see the internet flooded with articles and photos of me and Sweet Treble tomorrow.

I turned into the back of the hotel where my personal parking space was. The two black SUVs where my bodyguards rode, including Max, followed me.

I entered the restaurant using the entrance inside the hotel. The manager greeted me politely.

"I'm meeting Miss Sweet Treble. I believe she's already here."

"Yes, sir. She's waiting for you at the bar."

"Very well," I replied, pressing my lips together tightly.

It was going to be our first time meeting. I wondered how we would react with each other. I hoped by the end of the evening we wouldn't end up killing each other.

At the bar, I looked at the women seated. But there was no sign of Sweet Treble.

Damn it. Did the manager fool me?

I was losing my patience. I put my hands inside my pockets and exhaled heavily.

Where the hell was she?

I noticed a man sitting on the stool at the bar, wearing a black hoodie jacket, denim jeans, and soiled boots. His back was turned toward me.

Why the fuck did they let him in? He was wearing inappropriate clothes. The restaurants followed a strict formal dress code. Before I could complain to the manager, the man turned slowly and faced me.

The man was, in fact, a woman.

Sea-green eyes instantly met mine. For a few seconds, they mesmerized me. Her eyes were bright, bold and beautiful. She had a beautiful feminine face—oval shape with nice arched eyebrows, a small nose, and plump lips.

Her chin lifted proudly, and it reminded me that I was supposed to hate this woman.

I thought I was immune to beautiful women. They surrounded me wherever I went. Beautiful eyes, thick battering lashes, juicy lips... they didn't affect me anymore.

Until now.

"Hello, Miss Treble."

"Hello, Mr. Stavrakos." She stood up and walked towards me with a deadpan expression.

The manager waiting at the side took her oversized hoodie jacket, revealing her slight frame in a white shirt and loose jumper.

I had to admit she was gorgeous, even in her farm outfit. She even stood out among the women inside the restaurant who wore satin and glittery dresses. But dammit! Couldn't she at least wear appropriate clothes to see me?

The manager interrupted my thoughts as he showed us to our private room.

We followed the manager in silence. As we walked together side by side, I could see the media behind the floor to ceiling walls of the restaurant taking pictures of us.

Now that they took pictures of us together, that was enough. They served their purpose already.

Once Miss Treble and I were seated inside the private room, the manager gave us the menu.

"I'll have chicken Waldorf salad, Greek salad, Lemon-Saffron Salmon, Bluefin Tuna, Kobe steak, Wagyu beef, Lobster mac and cheese, some buns and cornbread." I tapped my fingers on the table as I continued to look at the dessert section of the menu. "I'll have blueberry cheesecake, chocolate mousse, and banana split sundae for dessert."