Back in Time (Extra Chapter)

MIKEY

Huh? I looked around then I saw Shin-nii in the room along with Emma.

They're alive!

I ran towards Shin-nii hugging him, startling him.

“I'm glad!” I cried, hugging him.

“What the- what's wrong with you?” Shin-nii asked, surprised why I cried. I pull out from the hug then I wiped my tears, shaking my head.

“Nothing. I just missed you Shin-nii.” I said, smiling.

“Mikey's being a crybaby.” Emma teased making me turn to her then I hugged her.

“I miss you too Emma.” I said with a smile.

She was stiff for a moment before she pushed me. “What's wro-” she was cut off when she heard someone yelling from the outside. I pulled out from the hug then she made her way outside then Shin-nii followed.

What's going on outside? I walked out of the house then I found Baji and Haruchiyo and there was a little boy in front of them. I stopped in front him as I looked at him.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“Mikey-kun!”

He was somehow familiar. Wait a minute- “Takemitchy?”

We had a reunion after all that had happened. We travelled back in time together. Shin-nii is alive, Emma-chan is alive, Baji, Ken-chin and-

I ran and ran until I reached her house. I panted as I placed my hand on my knees. I looked at her house. She should be there right? After all, we're in the past. She must be there. In that house. With her brothers.

I stood in front of her house as I looked at the door bell button. I was contemplating whether I should push it or not. I took a deep breath then I pressed the button. The door rang then after a few seconds the door knob twisted and then-

“What the hell are you doing in here?! It's...” She stood there with an annoyed look on her face. The face that I missed. I missed her voice. I missed her. “Still so early! What the hell do y—” I hugged her which caused her to stop talking.

“O-Oi!” She was about to push me but then I hugged her tight.

“Can we just stay like this for a moment. I just miss you a lot.” I said. She hesitated for a moment then she sighed.

“F-Fine.”

I can't believe that she's here. This time I won't lose her. This time I won't let her go.

The both of us sat on the bars above the jungle gym.

“So tell me what made you come to my house in the morning just to hug me?” She asked, looking at me.

I looked at the clouds above us as I released a sigh. I remembered how she died in front of me. The sound of the monitor and her funeral. My heart ached at the memory. I took a deep breath.

“I had a nightmare.” I said. She was just listening silently. “You died and I couldn't do anything. All I could do was just watch. It was hopeless. I was hopeless.” Tears started to gather in my eyes then I looked away as I wiped my tears.