THE NOTES!

PART ONE( THE LUCY WAY OF THINGS )

PART ONE
( THE LUCY WAY OF THINGS )

hello i'm lucy aka oxangejuice and i'm hosting this awards thing for the second time by myself! with that said i've made rules at the beginning of the "THE CATEGORIES" so it would be easier for me to count and tally the votes for the voting chapter.

BUT with rules comes rule breakers... or people who didn't read the rules at all so i'm hear to break those rules down (the most important ones) so we can all have fun here :)

RULE ONE: THE NOMINATIONS
( THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE )

i stated in the "THE CATEGORIES" chapter that you may only nominate 3 people per category which some people followed and i greatly appreciate! it's easier for me to count the votes that way!

BUT some people have gone and nominated more than 5-6 people in some categories... with that said, if you did nominate more than 3 people i will NOT count those votes. i will be counting the first three people you nominated.

last year, i did count every nomination that people nominated but please be cautious of who you want nominated.

not to flex, but it did take me 6 hours to count the votes from last year, but i'm NOT flexing.

RULE TWO: BE KIND
( ANOTHER VERY IMPORTANT THING )

once again, i'm doing this alone (i have to emphasize this)! please, if you have any questions feel free to ask, but don't be rude!

there's no need to message me being rude like ???? anyways be kind *kiss kiss hug hug*

RULE THREE: INTRO CHAPTERS
( THEY SIMPLY WILL NOT COUNT )

i've mentioned this last year, but intr, playlist, graphic chapters do not count. BUT if you are able to get at least two actual chapters of that fic out before january 12th or after january 14th they WILL count.

i think that's far game :)

RULE FOUR: BE FAIR
( GIVE EVERYONE A CHANCE )

when the voting categories come out i would like everyone to give the other authors/fics a chance! by this i mean, read at least a chapter or two if that authors work before setting yours final vote. but you do not have to do this!

RULE FIVE: THE VOTING
( ANOTHER IMPORTANT RULE )

when the voting does come out you can only vote for ONE person (sucks tbh) you may vote for yourself if you are nominated!

if you vote for more than one person when voting comes out i will only count the first vote that you left a comment for!

FINAL RULE: READ!
( I HOPE ITS THE FINAL RULE )

i put the rules in the beginning of the chapters for a reason! please follow them! i think i make the rules clear and if i don't i always tell people they can message me on my main which is @/oxangejuice :)

if you do have ANY questions by all means please reach out! i want to make this fun (NO DRAMA)!

PART TWO
( THE SHORT END OF THINGS )

all i ask if that you follow the rules! this is my second time doing this and i've learned different things about these awards!

second, THERES NO PRIZE POOL! this is for fun! make friends, find new fics or something idk 🧍

if you have any questions ask them here or message me on oxangejuice