American Scamander's

Samuel Scamander

Samuel Scamander

~~~

Finley Scamander

Finley Scamander

~~~

Anika Scamander

Anika Scamander

~~~

A scream broke through the morning air. Rushed footsteps stormed down the stairs.

"Anika!" Samuel bellowed.

The young girl turned toward her brother, "What is it, brother?" she said, innocently.

Samuel folded his arms, "Oh, don't play that with me! You know what you did!"

"Sam, what is it this time?" Theseus inquired, handed him a plate.

"Anika put a raccoon in my bed." Samuel told him, glaring at his sister.

Theseus chuckled, "Just a raccoon?"

Samuel sat at the breakfast table, grumbling.

An ear-shattering shriek cut through the house. Theseus slammed his newspaper down on the table, "Anika, what did you do?"

Hurried footsteps clambered down the stairs and they saw Anika's big prank. Finley rounded the corner covered head to toe in blood.

"Whose blood is this?!" the boy screamed.

Anika started laughing into her breakfast. Theseus looked up to the ceiling and muttered something to himself.

"-Anika." was the end of that sentence, "Where did you get that much blood?"

Anika swallowed, "Um-"

Finley was now next to Anika, "Whose is it?"

"The frog's out back." Anika said quietly.

Finley threw up in his mouth before running to the bath. He managed to yell back, "Don't keep breakfast waiting! I'll be in here too long!"

Anika laughed aloud before meeting her dad's eye. She dropped her head and laughed to herself instead.