Chapter 88 Yin Liang and Mr. Li 1

Because of business matters, Li Qingze was a little preoccupied, and didn't notice that the car in front was violently rear-ended at a red light.

The owner got out of the car and asked him for compensation. Li Qingze paid the money with a sullen face, planning to find a place to relax.

Turning his head to look outside the car, there happened to be a bar by the roadside, so he got out of the car and planned to have a drink, when a sharp-eyed valet driver alpha ran over: "Sir, do you drink alcohol, do you need a valet driver?

" A substitute driver?" Li Qingze lowered his head and smiled, then threw the key to him, "Okay, see that my car is broken down, go to Chengbei Auto Repair and let me have it repaired, and then park in the first vacant space next to the wall on the left side of the parking lot."

It was his first time visiting this bar, but it was not difficult for him to make a parking space.

After giving the key to the valet driver, Li Qingze entered the bar, directly identified himself with the manager, and asked to clear the first parking space next to the wall on the left side of the parking lot. After ordering a drink, he walked towards the corner, intending to find a place where no one was paying attention. one game.

The manager immediately sent someone to clear the parking space, intending to personally deliver the wine to Li Qingze.

Li Qingze used to love to laugh, but today was different. He was very anxious and wanted to get drunk. Unknowingly, his steps became a little hurried, but he was bumped into his arms by a drunk alpha, who vomited all over him.

Li Qingze's face froze, and he subconsciously kicked the man to the ground. The man didn't get up for a long time. Alpha's companion wanted to go forward to argue but was stopped by the manager. He took Li Qingze, who was so disgusted that he almost vomited, to take a shower and change clothes.

Li Qingze didn't bring extra clothes, but it was too late to buy them temporarily, so the manager could only take him apologetically to change the waiter's clothes.

The bathing facilities in the staff changing room are very good. After Li Qingze took a shower, he changed his clothes and sat on a chair in the corner to put on his shoes, but he heard a crisp voice cursing over.

Yin Liang was deducted 200 yuan by the manager because he squatted in the toilet for a while yesterday. He was so angry that he wanted to tear off the manager's hypocritical face!

"A monthly salary of 600, commission and tip 2600, the total is only 3200 and 200 deducted, bah!"

Yin Liang scolded as he walked, "I also worked hard for a month, why is the beta salary so good ?" 600 is so low, how can an alpha worker earn 3,000 a month, it's disgusting!"

When he got to the changing room, Yin Liang didn't even look at it, and stood in front of his closet, took off his clothes and put the work on himself shirt.

"Working desperately for a month, or even a year, the money is not as much as someone who sleeps with the benefactor's father for a night, what kind of world!" Yin Liang frowned, put on his shirt, and began to take off his pants.

"Poor dad, I've lived for more than 20 years and I'm still a virgin. If it wasn't for the country's ban on beta and omega dating, if it weren't for those slutty betas who think dad is too small, dad would have been married a long time ago."

Yin Liang said to himself He didn't even think that there were other people in the room, because their working hours were different, and he was the only one working at this time, so he took off his underwear until he took off his work trousers and started to put them on.