don't be so obvious*

summary: y/n and carl are humongous flirts with each other. how far will they go with their wild attraction? they find out just how much they really like each other after a day full of flirty fun. (;

warnings: the biggest warning is sex inside of a church! i know that's bad but if you're reading this fanfic then i don't think you care but i'm gonna put the warning anyways! sex, oral sex, male receiving. very slight bdsm, under the table bj, language, risky sex, etc.

   it was plain and simple to see that you and carl had a thing for each other. something that wasn't so innocent. you two flirted and openly did so. you never knew exactly what you two "were". you would be touchy and say some very.. interesting things to each other, but it hasn't gone past that. no kissing. no sex. even though that's something you both craved from each other. you two would tease and get close to each other but the opportunity never came up to really do anything. it's hard to catch each other alone.

but today was a different day. you were all having a big breakfast together, the grimes family, daryl, carol, maggie, rosita, tara, eugene, basically everyone. you were a tag along with maggie. everybody tried to dress up (as much as you possibly could in the apocalypse) for the occasion. you wore a tight black t-shirt and you had actually found a skirt in a box when you moved into your house, so you decided to throw that on as well. it was the nicest thing you had.

    you all sat down at the table,  which was in carols home

    you all sat down at the table,  which was in carols home. next to you was maggie on one side and the other was rosita. across from you happened to be carl, sitting next to daryl and tara. your plate was full of carols homemade pancakes, eggs and fruit. you all tucked in and ate already and were in that stage of finishing food and talking. your eyes would always linger up to carl. he looked so soft. so precious. so fucking hot. it was almost angering.

    he was laughing at something eugene was saying, looking to the right. you decided to mess with him by softly kicking your foot onto his. he kicked you back, not quite fazed. he began to take a drink of his orange juice. you picked your glass up as well and began sipping. you smiled internally, slipping your shoe off. you ran your foot up his leg and between his legs, near his crotch. this made carl choke on his juice and begin coughing, clutching his chest with one hand, and trying to cover his mouth with his other. you began laughing into your glass and unintentionally spilled it everywhere, orange juice splashing out of the glass. you were covering your mouth and still laughing. everybody sort of looked at you two.

  "geez," tara said this wide eyed at you two, laughing.
   "you got your juice on my face," rosita said this, smiling and laughing as she wiped her face and wiped it onto your shirt. daryl just looked at you two and shook his head.
   "you okay?" tara asked carl.
  "yeah, just choked." he smiled and tried to play it off.  you decided to give him a little break after that whole ordeal. you slipped your other shoe off and rested them between his legs on his chair. not as much as a sexual gesture, but just to set your feet up, and maybe even just to inconvenience him a little, which is something you often liked to do. you felt his hands make their way under the table and onto your feet, then legs, rubbing them. your freshly shaven legs were soft to the touch. you got butterflies, you loved his hands. you thought about how they would feel on your-