ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

Ж

Alicent paced back and forth in front of her husband's rooms. The door opened making her jump slightly only to reveal Aurora. The younger woman motioned for the Queen to come inside which the auburn haired woman did.

She went straight to the bed side and took her sickly husband's hand, a sad look on her face.

"He'll be fine if his doctors keep administrating what we did today" Alicent turned to the younger lady, the seriousness in her voice surprising her "Your highness I ask that you try to keep him from sitting on the Iron Throne" she advised "And he needs to spend more time under the sun"

Ж

The Queen listened to her with rapt attention and she herd a soft 'thank you' when she left the room making her smile slightly.

Ж

Aegon and Aemond were walking down the hall leading to their father's chambers when they crossed paths with the lady Belgrave. She passed them quickly and Aemond noticed she had her hand tightly grabbing the small bag she had on her waist.

"Well hello there lady" Aegon called out to her.

Aemond remained silent as the woman tensed and turned around. She stepped closer to them and aemond noticed his brother also tensed up when he had to raise his head slightly when she was closer to them.

"Yes prince Aegon?" her jaw was clenched and her smile forced as she looked down at his older brother.

"I simply wanted to welcome you, lady Belgrave, to King's Landing" the first prince bowed mockingly.

"Thank you your highness" she responded almost automatically.

Ж

"Where might you be going?" Aurora took in a deep breath as the drunk king stopped her once more.

"To look for the library prince" she said shortly.

"Ah yes. The library" the prince swayed a bit looking up as if he were thinking "I do not know where it is but I'm sure my dear little brother does" Aurora looked at the daggers the taller prince was throwing his brother when he threw him under the bus "he could show you there"

"Oh, there's no need..." she tried to deny their help.

"Oh he insists" Aegon patted his brother's shoulder as if he were doing his brother a favour "If you need me I'll be around"

Ф

And so the pair were now walking down the halls of King's Landing. They were both silent making Aurora feel quite awkward as she didn't know what to say.

"You were treating our father yes?" he begun the conversation himself.

"Yes I did" Aurora replied with a bit more of enthusiasm than she should have. She cleared her throat "Pardon. I did your grace"

Ж

Aemond held back a smirk at her reaction. It was cute.

"His doctors were using several wrong medicines that would either not work or hurt him a bit..." he stopped listening as he simply took his time to admire her.

Ж

"He has absolutely no shame" Aurora had stopped talking a while ago. The prince had led her to the library at right away.