Chapter 1

Moondae pov

"So I have to be a top idol now? What is this going to be an ongoing thing? "

As I asked myself that the gods are playing with me. I should check my skills and looks. Let's go to the bathroom first.

As I've went inside and saw the same face before, I transmigrated here with hair back to black and brown eyes.

"I'm going crazy. If the same system sent me to work here, then this should work. Status window."

[Name: Park Moondae]

Level : 10

Title: None

Vocal: B+

Dance: C+

Visual: B

Charisma: C

Characteristics:
- Infinite potential

Abnormal conditions :
- Top Idol or Die

It opens as expected, and it seems that most of the characteristics and half of the points in the stats are gone. This is going to be harder than I thought it would be.

I should research me in this world first and see what this is Four Star Academy.

I seem to be 13 years old. Isn't it a bit too young to be an idol? The picture over here seems to indicate that I my parents are still alive and I have a twin brother.

I should research more about this Four Star Academy.

This academy is massive, and it seems that Four Star Academy has a male and female division. The new year starts after a week, and they have four type of classes such as dance, vocal, acting, and modeling. The top idols of each courses are called S4 for girls and M4 for boys.

It's a boarding school, which makes it easier for the students to work from school.

I wonder where the money goes when the students earn the money from idol activities.

This is going to be an ongoing headache thou as I have to go through puberty and school again.

The school uses aikatsu system? This doesn't exist before.

Now, how did they make a perfectly good clothes turn into cards and make it back into clothes?

Is a fantasy idol world? It's like one of those manwha.

There are also special appeals, which are complementary to the style of the aikatsu system.

It seems that the person jumps and does certain pose.

Aura of idol is also different for each person. This is basically the charisma stats in visual form, the higher the charisma the stronger the aura.

Idols have 4 types of styles in this world, and I think that I should change types more than follow just one type. My main should be the cute type and cool type but all of them are good to at least try all of it. I shouldn't really stick to one type.

These types of systems are really different.

I should really train hard to get higher stats. I need to be top idol after all.

Which songs should I choose?

I should choose this one. This song is more of a ballad that can catch eyes of many people but I should give out some dance moves than almost exclusively vocal power of mine. I need to be top idol after all.

I should really start training on the song and how I sing it. I wonder what happened to the rest of the Testar members are doing right now. For now let's go to a karaoke place.

***

"Aa, Uu, Ii,  Ee, Oo."

The tone is clear and it's seems that my voice sing like the first few episode when I was in that survival program. As expected that the basics are good and few more skills are decent. B stat is a stats that is higher than the normal trainee idol stats where you need at least a C stat to it. 

On the first day there will be a debut Idol show or examination where the whole school is watching the first year perform. 

I got a little idea on how to perform the song and what to improve but for now i should use this karaoke booth for all of it worth.

I have no intention of dying and isn't the idol program of Four Star Academy is a success. 

As I smile and said "Let's be an idol again."