Chapter 24

Kanat: Ekim!!!!
Ekim stands terrified and looks at Kanat with frightened eyes.
Ekim: Ekim doesn't say anything, waiting for Kanat's reaction, and doesn't comprehend of the situation until Kanat punches Adnan hard.
Kanat: I almost lost my son forever because of you asshole. You ruined my life!! Because of you, I almost lost the woman I love.
Kanat was repeating those words while punching Adnan, who had fallen to the ground hard. Melisa pulled Ekim aside so she wouldn't get hurt.
Ekim: Kanat, enough please!! Kanat!!!
Kanat continues to beat Adnan until Ozan comes and takes him away.
Ozan: What are you doing, are you mad, Kanat? It is enough!!
Some people help Adnan get up and go. Kanat speaks aloud while Adnan goes to his car.
Kanat: If I see you near Ekim again, I swear I won't hesitate to kill you! Understood?
Ekim: Enough Kanat! Please!
Kanat turns around and goes to Ekim, he hugs her tightly, then takes her face in his palms.
Kanat: Are you fine? Did he do anything to you? Shall we go to the hospital? Do you feel any pain? Let's go to the hospital!
Ekim: Kanat! Kanat! Calm down! I'm fine. But let's go home, I'm getting annoyed being here!
Kanat: okay let's go!
Everyone goes home. Ekim goes up to her room to change her clothes, and Kanat catches up with her shortly after. Ekim was combing her hair, so Kanat embraced her from behind and kissed her on her neck!
Kanat: I apologize if I scared you today but I lost my temper when I saw him so close to you, I'm sorry.
Ekim turns around and embraces him immediately.
Ekim: I was afraid you might misunderstand again! I was afraid that we would face the same fate again!
Kanat kisses her head and raises her face with his hand to look at him.
Kanat: I'm sorry I made you afraid of something like that! I'm sorry that I misunderstood you before, no matter how much I apologized to you throughout my life, I think that it won't fulfill what you faced during that period!
Ekim buries her head in his chest again and hugs him tighter.
Ekim: I forgive you! And I love you.
Ekim raises her head and kisses Kanat. Kanat immediately surrounds her face with his palms and brings her closer to him, to deepen the kiss even more. They part their lips after a few minutes to catch their breath.
Ekim: Kanat! I want you, now! (whispering)
Kanat: but, Ekim...
Ekim interrupts him with her willing look and whispers in his ear again.
Ekim: I'm fine, Kanat!
The doctor said that it is possible, the important thing is not to be subjected to stress and tension. Kanat leans his head on her neck and kisses her with passion and desire. He helps Ekim lie on the bed while he kisses her lips. Ekim begins to unbutton his shirt and patches aside, while Kanat is about to remove Ekim's dress, his phone rings.
Kanat: it's Ozan!
Kanat threw the phone and back to kiss Ekim, but she stopped him.
Ekim: Answer, it might be something important!!
Kanat was cursing Ozan several times in secret while picking up the phone to answer.
Kanat: what, Ozan??
Ozan: bro!!! where are you guys ? Melissa and I have been at the door for a while, but you guys can't hear the bell! Aren't you at home?
Kanat: Didn't you go home already, Ozan? Why did you come back again?
Ozan: I feel like we're getting kicked out now but anyway, Melisa wanted to be wrong and spend time together like the day before again.
Ekim tries to suppress her laughter at Kanat's annoyed facial expressions.
Kanat: Okay, Ozan, we'll open the door now!
Kanat closes the phone and Ekim gets up from the bed and ties the buttons of her dress that Kanat opened and places a light kiss on his lips.
Ekim: okay, don't be annoyed, we'll make it up tonight! I'll open the door and you wear put your t-shirt and come!
Kanat smiles at her and kisses her head then she goes.
Melisa: Did we interrupt something?
Ekim: No, nothing, we were just resting upstairs after what happened today.
Melisa: good then!! I brought some things to keep us entertained!
Ekim: good! Come in then!
The four sit together and have lunch, then watch a movie and have a lot of fun. It is getting late and Ozan and Melisa decide to leave. Ekim starts cleaning up what they left behind, Melisa had already helped her clean up after lunch but Ekim was cleaning up the rest of the things.
Kanat: Leave I'll do instead!
Ekim: there's no need! There isn't much left anyway.
Kanat: I said I will, Ekim!! Leave this.
Ekim leaves the things, and Kanat sits them on the chair, and he hires and rearranges the place. Ekim was sitting looking at him lovingly until he finished and he went to her. Kanat stood behind her chair and kissed her on her cheek.
Kanat: Is your offer still available?
Ekim: hmmm, no, But you can make another offer!
Kanat: well, then!
Kanat goes away under the questioning looks of Ekim, he returns shortly with megaphone in hand and plays a romantic song.
Kanat: would you dance with me?
Kanat says to her as he extends his hand to her. Ekim laughs loudly as she puts her hand in his.
Ekim: sure!!
They start swaying to the song as they look at each other lovingly.
Ekim: It reminds me of the first night we spent alone in Halfeti together!It reminds me of the first night we spent alone in Halfeti together!
Kanat: look how fast the nights change! I remember how bad our first meeting was! Police station, shooting and how much you hate me!
Ekim laughs!
Kanat: But look now!! We are about to have a baby!
Ekim: If someone told me that since the beginning of our acquaintance with each other! I would never have believed him. You were even calling me the little trouble!
Kanat: I didn't know that it would be the most beautiful and kindest trouble that will meet me in my life!
Ekim leans on him and puts her head on his shoulder.
Ekim: It's good that we met and that you are with me now.
Kanat kisses her head. After the end of the song, Ekim moved away from him and looked at him, then at his lips several times, and Kanat also. Kanat tilted his head towards her lips and took them in a passionate but gentle kiss to not hurt her. Kanat notices Ekim's effort to raise herself to reach his lips, so he carries her and takes her to the room. Kanat gently puts her on the bed and approaches her. A week later, their family returned from Gaziantep, and the maids returned again. Kanat was upset because he was used to being alone with Ekim. Kanat returned to work again, and Malak took good care of Ekim, especially since she was in her last pregnancy. One day, Kanat and Halil returned from the police station with an incomprehensible expression on their faces. Everyone was waiting for them at lunch in the garden, but they were worried about the condition of their face.
Melek: what happened, Halil? Why're you looking like that?
Halil: Sit down, O King, sit down, all of you. We'll tell you something now, but I hope Ekim calms down and doesn't get angry, okay!
Ekim: why would I get angry, Halil abi? What's wrong?
Kanat goes and holds Ekim's hand and sits next to her, so Ekim looks at him with concern
Kanat: Ekim, Your father is dead!
Ekim is shocked and looks at him with eyes full of tears. She can't get the words out.
Kerem: How did it happen?
Halil: He was poisoned.
Kerem: again? This means that they failed the first time and succeeded in the second.
Kanat: exactly!
Kerem: Do you know who did it then?
Halil: No, your father had many enemies, it is difficult to say which one.
Kerem: Was the funeral held then?
Ekim suddenly stands up, speaking loudly and crying.
Ekim: Enough Kerem!! Enough don't ask more I don't want to hear enough! My father is dead, my father!
Kerem goes to her side and tries to calm her down
Kerem: okay, Ekim, come down!
Ekim: How do I calm down? How can you be so calm?
Ekim grabbed his shirt collar, speaking in anger, covered in tears.
Ekim: The man who died is our father! Do you understand? our father!!
Kerem: What should I do Ekim? I wish he was a good father! I wish he was a human! He is the one who put himself in those businesses and bore the consequences of it!
Ekim puts her hand over her mouth while crying and shaking her head in the negative.
Kanat: okay, Ekim calm down, please!
Kanat says while trying to hug her.
Ekim: Nobody asks me to calm down! My father died how can I ca... ahhh!
Kanat: Ekim, what happened?
Everyone is running towards Ekim with concern while Ekim's screams are increasing.
Ekim: I'm giving birth!! Kanat I'm giving birth, the baby is coming.
Melek: okay, okay, kizim!! Calm down! Everything is fine don't be scared!
Kanat carries Ekim and puts her in the car. Malak goes with them, and Halil follows them in his car. Kanat calls Hazal and tells her what happened and that they are on the way to the hospital. Kanat gets out of the car and carries Ekim into the hospital while he tries to calm her down amidst her screaming and crying. Hazal and the nurses meet him and take Ekim to the operating room. Kanat tries to enter with her, but the nurses prevent him. After a while, the doctor comes out and they all run to her.
Kanat: what's happening, doctor?
Doctor: Unfortunately, Ekim's condition is a little serious. We have to do a caesarean section, but we need a backup blood donor. We will start the operation shortly.
Kanat: will Ekim be fine then??
The doctor looks at them worriedly and sadly.

I hope you like it, don't forget to vote and comment. ❤❤❤❤
Stay tuned for the last chapter tomorrow. ❤❤❤❤