𝑶𝑵𝑬

🝮AARYA🝮SEVSIDE,BRONX𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟎𝟖𝐓𝐇, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟑:𝟒𝟗 PM

🝮AARYA🝮
SEVSIDE,BRONX
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟎𝟖𝐓𝐇, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟑:𝟒𝟗 PM

I was walking home from school as I just got off the trains, I was going to the park where the basketball tournaments held at. Normally I wouldn't even be taking this way, However I was looking for my brother. My momma said I had to meet him at the basketball court where he was filming his music video at so we could walk home together, I didn't even wanna do all of that since I just wanted to study for my test but I wouldn't go against my momma like that.

I got there and saw him already finished, I was looking around and saw him with our little sister. "kevin you done dragged aubree here with you?" I said taking my little sisters hand. "Shes supposed to be in school" I said as I dropped my book bag to put my binder I was holding in here. He was talking to his friends, I knew all of them. It was Dougie, Kevin, Setty and Camrin . I had a crush on him since I've seen him which was when Kevin invited him over for thanksgiving. "you can't just say your gonna take her somewhere and lie kevin" "nah she's buggin" setty said pointing to me. I rolled my eyes and sighed "im going home and telling momma" I said as I turned. "aya" Kay said smiling at me. "what" I said turning around to him. "cmon?" He said as he titled his head to the side a little bit and raised his eyebrows.

"I'll be back after I drop aubree off to momma Kevin" i said walking away and"ill walk wit her in case" Kevin said to Cblu as he approached me and caught up with me. I was shocked but wasn't gonna show it, I just kept walking.

Soon we were far away from the basketball park, "lemme carry your book bag for you" He said as he took it off my bag. We passed this women "this generation" She mumbled to herself as if I couldn't hear her. "This is my little sister.." I said looking back at her. She avoided eye contact with me clearly embarrassed as I laughed to myself and kept walking.

"how's school been mh" Camrin said putting his phone in his pocket. "It's good, I have midterms next week" He smiled "glad ian doing that shit" I just laughed and looked forward. "let me get yo number so I can save it yk" He said as he handed me his phone. I looked down at it and put my number in it giving it back to him, I saved myself as "aarya ♥️". He already followed me on social media so I didn't have too do much on his phone. "how your streaming been" I said. "mmtch you be watching them?" I laughed as we got closer to the house "yes my nigga".

Once we got there as I opened the doors with my keys, My mom was in the kitchen. "aya is your brother with you?" She yelled from the kitchen coming out of it and taking aubree. "no momma" I yelled back going upstairs. Camrin just stood there, I didn't notice he was even there. I got my room and quickly dropped my book bag taking off my school clothes.

I went to my walk in outside and looked for clothes. I ended up putting on a black nike tech which was kevin's that I stole and black crocs with gray shorts .I went downstairs as I grabbed my keys and took a bag of hot fries with me, "bye bye momma" "bye" she said blowing me a kiss. I went to Camrin outside "I fw with the fit mh" "mane stop playing" I said pushing him a little bit. He laughed

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We arrived at the park and saw them smoking for a distance, I saw Kevin and hand motioned for him to give the blunt. I might of been a good student and all of that but what happens outside of school stays there. He passed it to me as setty was going on and on about some dumb shit as Dougie pulled out this white pill bottle with the name "Viarga" on it. I stared at him and looked back at him "nigga ion do that popping a perk shit" I said blowing the smoke out my mouth as Dougie and Kevin started laughing. "Im deadass wtf is that" "nigga you don't know what this shit is?" "no?" I said titling my head a little bit to the side. Dougie cupped my cheeks and whispered in my ear explaining what it was "why you even have to so you can do some gay ass shit" "nahh she's buggin" I started eating my chips as Camrin took some from me as I stared at him. I sighed and looked up, He took and put it in a water bottle handing it to me. "Why I gotta drink it.." I said drinking half the bottle "cause we all know you got something for the cbluuuuuuu" I laughed as stopped drinking it. Camrin snatched the bottle from my hand "gimme this shit it ain't that serious" He said drinking straight from the mouth. I don't think he knows I didn't water fall.

He sat down next to me as I was scrolling thru my phone, his shoulder was rested on me as I looked up and saw him staring at me. He didn't break it or anything, he kept it with me for some reason. I felt my head getting closer and closer to his, we just kissed and started making out as he grabbed my ass. "YOO" Setty yelled as he looked over and saw it. His tongue was warm and exploring all type of parts of my mouth, I got closer since I wanted for some reason. I kept going for more and more. I ignored them yelling as he grabbed my ass and I shifted onto his lap. "YOO" Dougie said pushing me off him. As I was heavy breathing. Camrin looked at me smiling, "you wanna do this shit u can go home.." Kevin said looking slowly to the camera. I laughed as I put my purse on the floor, "yk- yk where ima go" I said smiling extra hard as the camera faced to me and then him "where nigga" "yo girls pussy" I said as I ran and kevin ran after me.

After we came back, I saw Camrin hella tired. "You tryna go home" I said as my hand ran up and down his chest. "nigga hella high.." Setty said as he took a sip of the Bacardi he had in his hand. I laughed as I looked back at Camrin who was deadass staring mad hard. "whatchu staring so hard forr" I said pushing his shoulder a little bit as I got up. "come home with me" I said as turned around and picked my purse up. It was Friday anyway. He smiled at me as I took his hand and started walking, "come on walk fasterrr" I said dragging the word as he smiled and laughed "stop going to fast bruu, ima be back later" he said to setty and them as they just stared at us walking to his car.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃