Chapter 6

Baekhyun's POV

Everybody was surrounding Chanyeol and me. Everybody except for Kai, who was picking pieces of a broken glass that he dropped when he opened the door, and Sehun, who was rushing to get the first aid kit to treat my wounds.

Everybody was shocked. Even shock does not fit. No one dared to speak and just stare at the both of us.

I looked at Chanyeol and saw a hint of annoyance written on his face. I swear I lost count of how many times I saw that look today. He rolled his eyes and looked at me, which made me look away. I can still feel his warmth as his arms wrapped around my body a while ago.

"Guys, sit down," Kyungsoo broke the silence.

Everybody did.

"Now Baekhyun," he continued, "Would you explain what is happening here?"

"Ah-you see... it's...uhm," I started but never got to finish when Chanyeol spoke all of a sudden and told them the truth I one breath.

"I'm a cyborg, and I lost my memories and I am trying to get them back by spending my precious time with you."

Zero's POV

Everybody looked at me, and I found it irritating.

I rolled my eyes at them.

A guy applied disinfectant to the other guy's wounds, which were because of me. He winced and whimpered a bit that I flinched. He's in pain. Because of me. What have I done?

Baekhyun's POV

I was embarrassed because I can't keep calm as Sehun tried to treat my wounds. I swear, I saw Chanyeol flinch. He looked at me, narrowed his eyes and looked at Sehun, who looked so focused.

"You're not doing it right." Chanyeol suddenly commented making everyone focus on him.

"Ahhh, jinjja?" Sehun said the only words he could manage.
Suddenly, Chanyeol stood and went towards me.

"Let me do it."

Sehun moved aside as Chanyeol took his place. He held my arm carefully, as it was something that would break if not handled carefully. As his fingers touch my skin, I felt electricity in my nerves and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks making it pinkish.
I stared at his serious face as he did everything he can to treat my wounds. This time though, I did not feel pain, just the pleasure of his touch.

He looked up to see my face and looked down again with a smirk.

"Kyeopta."

"What?"

"You're blushing." Chanyeol said as he looked at me again.

Now, I was totally ashamed.
He recognized the embarrassed look and he looked down again, chuckling. And I swear I would die right if he kept doing so. His voice, ugh, his smile.

"Yah, don't take it the wrong way." He looked at me again, still smirking. Okay, bye guys, I'm going to my death bed. "Consider it an apology."

He finished his task and I walked to my room.

Zero's POV

He walked to his room. Scratch that. A red potato walked to his room.

Why is he even blushing? And he even mistook my evil smile for a smirk! He seriously needs mental check-ups. He did not even say thank you! He sure is lucky I was being polite! And, if you actually reexamine the case, it was his fault for being too slow.

I looked at his retreating back once more.

A smirk formed on my face, and it wasn't even my infamous evil smile. I don't know why.

EXTREME HEART RATE. WARNING.

Ugh! Why does this keep on happening!?!