Chapter 9

"Next up is Miguel Diaz and Robby Keene" the Announced.

I was helping Miguel stretch so he didn't pull anything while fighting. We had a little break before Finals so we were taking this time to hydrate Miguel and stretch him out.

I saw Samantha and Aisha come out of the hallway laughing. "Sam!" I watched Miguel get up and walk towards her.

I rolled my eyes and caught Eli making out with Moon, making me feel sick so I turned back to Miguel as I watched him talk to Sam.

I watched Miguel walk back to me angrily, "you okay?" I asked as he sat down and went back to stretching. "Your right. I need to forget about Sam." Miguel huffed as he looked at Sam then me.

I watched Miguel lean in until Eli's voice interrupted. "Mia can you docter me up my nose is bleeding" I looked up at Eli and freaked out as a bunch of blood dripped from his nose.

I got up and grabbed the first aid kit as I sat him down and began stopping the bleeding as Miguel watched me. "How did this happen?" I asked as I looked at Eli. "Bert and I were practicing jump kicks and he kicked me..." Eli spoke like he was embarrassed.

I smiled as I pulled the towel away and cleaned up his face. "All good" I smiled as I noticed my brother walking towards me. "I'll be right back" I spoke as I got up and walked with the first aid kit.

"You did amazing but what happened when you ran off" My brother asked. I couldn't tell the truth, because he would actually kill the kid. "I started my period" I lied. "Oh do you need anything?" My brother asked. "Nah I'm good I always bring extra in case" I spoke earning a nod from Mason.

"You did amazing though" Mason smiled as he hugged me.

"It is time for Miguel Diaz and Robby Keene to come to the Mat" the Announcement interrupted our hug. "Good job Hawk" Mason smirked as him and Eli nodded at each other.

I then watched Mason go back to sitting next to Demetri.

I went over to where Cobra Kai was at and watched Robby enter the mat. "Good luck okay" I spoke to Miguel earning a smile from him. "One last thing-.." Miguel whispered before he leaned in and kissed me.

He pulled away and jogged onto the map leaving me speechless. I looked to Eli and saw his mouth a-gap as he looked at me same for Mason,Demetri and Moon.

"Everyone saw didn't they.." I sighed as I punched the bridge of my nose. "Yeah.." Hawk replied in a..sad tone?

"This is it folks, the moment we've all been waiting for! The final match to determine who will be Victor and champion. Will it be Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kai Karate? Will it be Robby Keene unaffili- Daniel LaRusso is gonna coach! I'm sorry folks there's been a change! Robby Keene will now be fighting for Miyagi-Do Karate. With former champion Daniel LaRusso as his Sensei! How about that? Good luck gentlemen!" The Announcer yelled out before exiting the mat.

Miguel and Robby entered the map, staring each other down.

"You know what to do. You've trained all year for this." Sensei spoke to Miguel. "Don't worry,Sensei. I won't let LaRusso or that kid go home a winner." Miguel replied before stepping on the Mat.

"Face Me! Bow. Each Other. Bow." The Ref spoke and Robby and Miguel did as told. "Fighting positions" Ref spoke.

Miguel got in his fighting positions and death glared Robby. "Ready? And fight!" The Ref yelled out and Miguel went straight forward and attempted to bunch Robby to whom was blocked, he then tried to kick and bunch but kept getting blocked.

Then Robby kicked Miguel to the ground. "No.." I groaned as I rubbed my face. "Point!" The referee yelled out. "No mercy" Aisha and I yelled out as Miguel got in his fighting positions again.