end of the third year

It was the end of the school year and the Hogwarts castle was bustling with activity as the students packed their bags and said their goodbyes. The trio, Beatrice, Barty Jr. and Regulus, sat together in the Slytherin common room, surrounded by their classmates. They were all tired but also a little sad to be leaving Hogwarts, knowing they wouldn't see each other again until next year.

"I can't believe it's already over," Beatrice said, as she folded a shirt and placed it in her trunk.

"I know, it feels like just yesterday that we were on the Hogwarts Express, starting our first year," Regulus added.

"Yeah, but look at how far we've come," Barty Jr. said, with a smile. "We've learned so much and have had so many amazing experiences."

The trio reminisced about their time at Hogwarts, talking about their favorite classes, the friends they had made, and the memories they had created. They laughed, joked and shared stories, not wanting the moment to end.

As the time for the Hogwarts Express to leave approached, the trio hugged each other tightly, promising to keep in touch over the summer and to meet up again next year. They picked up their trunks and walked to the Hogwarts Express, where they boarded the train, waving goodbye to the castle, their home for the past three years.

As the train pulled away, they leaned back in their seats and looked out the window, watching the castle fade into the distance. They knew that the coming year would be filled with challenges and surprises, but they were ready for whatever it held, because they had each other.