Chapter-7

A/N pov,

as Sarah stepped out of the car. She was mesmerised by the architecture of the building. The structure stretched up to the sky and seemed to touch the heavens, as if it were art in itself. The design of the building reminded her of the world's finest architectural designs.

"This way, miss," Mr. Kim said as he led her away.

As she entered the building, she could already sense the chaos inside. everyone in a hurry, doing their jobs. The employees here are always busy, but at least they get a good rest on the weekends and a salary that amounts to a luxurious lifestyle.

All of a sudden, the moment Ricardo entered the office, everyone went silent, and some rushed towards him with a bunch of files. He did not, however, stop walking. He kept on walking and signing papers.

Sarah followed him and the crowd with her short and careful steps; being on heels makes it worse to walk fast. The crowd gave her the way to enter the elevator as directed by Mr. Kim. She could hear murmurings of "Who is she?" She ignored the whispers and tried her best to keep up with him.

"Do we have any meetings down there?" Ricardo asked.

"Yes, sir, Mr. Frank is expecting to have an appointment with you." ricardo's fingers stopped flickering the pages.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He said it in rage.

"but sir he works for fbi!!!"

"Well, that's why it's important. Head to the UNGO office. NOW!!"

Ricardo finally met her eyes and gave her an annoying look.

"Garner, give her all the file work in my office." "You won't be joining this meeting; assist her instead."

"sure sir"

Garner fixed his glasses and gave a bright smile. She smiled back in a kind response.

as they reached the underground floor. Everything went black. the door opened and welcomed by big mascular guards. The structure was like a big tunnel. a luxurious tunnel actually.

Ricardo was about to head out, but he stopped all of a sudden.

"Garner, Mr. Kim, I need a moment," he said, and they both got out of it.

His feet headed towards her, and her feet started going backwards automatically. The more he got close to h er, the more she tried to maintain the distance. Finally, there was no turning back. but he continued to walk towards her.

He grabbed her jaw harshly and pulled her close to him. His lips were only a few inches away from hers. She trembled with fear, unsure of what would happen next.

"I don't hire lazy and unproductive employers. "But you are an exception."

"Work hard; do not disappoint me. got it?"

"y-yes" yes

hi everyone, First of all, I'm so sorry for updating so late. but I'll try to update more often, so stay tuned and do vote for this chapter.

By the way, there are some terms you may not be familiar with, such as

The UNGO Office, which is basically an "underground office," like Veneto & Co., is a global corporation with many legal and illegal businesses. The Veneto Company has partnerships with many other organised crime groups. The Veneto family is an organised crime group itself. so such underworld matters are dealt in UNGO office, so that, such dark matters can be dealt separately and cannot be mixed with corporate + to avoid any suspicion to media and police.