Chapter 31 (Miscommunication)

.
.
.
Gon's POV*

We just left the hotel. It was pretty gloomy this early morning. The sky was dark and grey, The sidewalk damp from the rain the night before. The street lights reflecting on the puddles. The walk to the air port wasn't to long. Maybe 20 minutes if I guess. We tiredly walked in silence, not able to hold conversation right now.

Once we get in they take our tickets and tell us where to stand. We waited about 30 minutes before we were able to board. The rows had sets of four and luckily for us we all are in the same line. The trip was only a couple hours. As the blimp took off Killua was already nodding to sleep. I smiled looking at how adorable he was. I'm so excited for our date.

I pulled out my notebook to write a little bit while on the flight.

Hey Aunt Mito! Just wanted to update you! We went to a festival in hunter city and it was so fun! I got a frog stuff animal and rode a Ferris wheel! We got to eat a bunch too and watch fireworks. Right now we are headed to Howard city so someone can teach us nen. We have a place to stay so don't worry. I'll probably visit after and you can meet my friends!

I decided to leave out the part about Killua and I being a thing. I'd rather tell her in person, hopefully I'll be able to interduce him as my boyfriend...

I smiled at the thought of being able to call Killua mine. I sigh, closing my notebook before closing eyes to get some rest before we land.
.
.
*A few hours later*
.
.
.
I get woken up by the flight attendant on the speaker telling us we were about to land. I look over to the sleeping white haired boy.

"Killua wake up."

"Hm?" He said still groggy from waking up.

"We are about to land." I tell him.

He sits up and stretches before looking at me and smiling.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing, just looking at your beautiful face." He smirks.

I roll my eyes at him. We feel the blimp land. We had a wait a few minutes then they started letting people off. Leorio and Pika were in-front of us as we walk off. It was nearly 9am when we checked the time.

"I'll text Alluka letting her know we are here and we will be there in 15 minutes."
.
.
.
Killua's POV*

Me: Hey Alluka! We just landed we should be there in a about 15 minutes.

Alluka: Okay! Can't wait to see you big brother!

I smiled, shoving my phone back into my pocket. We started to walk down and around the block. The city wasn't as busy as Hunter city but still pretty lively for it being early in the morning. People are probably heading to work at this hour.

"Alright there's her building." I say looking up at it.

"Holy crap it loos so nice!" Gon said in awe.

"Yeah, Our parents help her out. This building has the biggest apartments in the city." I shrug.

We step into the building and walk up two flights of stairs. There's only two apartments each floor. That's how big they are. Only about 12 apartments in this building. I walk over to her door and knock loudly so she can hear. We heard foot steps rushing to the door before it flung open.

"KILLU!" She yelled jumping into my arms.

"Hi Alluka!" I chuckle.