Epilogue (2) - December 25th, 1555 (Angelica)

After I finish reuniting with my ex qu- my mother, a celebration is held in my honor. But I figure, why should I be the only person who got a happy reunion? Why can't my new half sisters?

    Whispers erupt all throughout court and I look up in realization.

'My special guests must be here.' I think. I look into the entrance into the ballroom and sure enough, there they are. I smile cunningly. A smile that my f- that he was famous for. He always said, 'Without knowledge, life is not worth having.'

"Fetch Elizabeth and Mary." Nicholas, my k... my brother says to a herald that just happened to be standing next to him, Geoffrey. Geo nods and hurries away.

"Welcome to court, my dear cousin and dear brother!" Mother says as Nico and I follow in close pursuit on either side of her.

"Your Majesties." Philip says bowing.

"May I present my daughter, the new Marquess of Pembroke, Princess Angelica Tudor." Mum says as I take her hand, come forward, and curtsy.

"Your Highness." Anne Boleyn says curtsying.

"Angie. It's Angie, my friend." I say. I hug her. She hugs back in a few moments.

We stay like that until we hear someone say in a barely audible voice, "Mother?" We separate and look. It's Lizzie. I smile.

"C'est vraiment moi, mon propre cœur." Anne says. (It's truly me, my own heart.)

"Maman!" She says thrusting her arms around Anne's neck. (Mummy). 

"Maman suis là. Maman suis là. Et je ne te quitterai plus jamais." Anne says. (Mummy is here. Mummy is here. And I will never leave you again.)

"Philip!" Mary sobs pulling her husband into a tight embrace that resembles something that you would read in a book. She cheeks for scrapes, bruises, cuts. "You're alive! But you scared me so bad!" She pushes him away.

"You were scared? I thought I would never see my beloved again!" He says taking her hands. She shakes her head and hugs him as if he'll disappear if she lets go. "Not too hard! It's still a possibility!"

Anne takes a breath and walks over to Mary. "Mistress Boleyn." Mary says disappointed, not meeting Anne's gaze. But... not in hatred, but shame. Pure, cold, hard shame with a touch of heartbreak. Anne her without warning.

"I'm truly sorry! For everything! I love you!" She whispers. Mary cries and hugs her back as the crowd looks on at the scene in amazement.

"I love you too and I forgive you. It wasn't your fault. It took me over two decades, but I finally see it. And I'm—" Mary says.

"I know. It's water under the bridge." Anne says.

    "Um, Mea, Philip, a word." Mary says. They approach.

    "Mary and I talked about adopting you, Mea." Philip says taking Mary's hand. Mea stares blankly at them.

    "Well Mea... what do you say?" Mary asks. Mea throws her arms around the couple.

    "Thank you. Than you, thank you, thank you... Mama and Papa." She says. I smile and Mum pulls me in her side gently rubbing my arm. I, carefully as to not to disturb her, link hands with Will.

"What? No word of love for your Marquess of Pembroke? Not even your betrothed?" I mouth. He has to let go in order to stifle a laugh with his white, silk gloved hand. With my new standing with the king, we're all but engaged.

"Last time I've checked, I haven't even begun the courting process. I don't even have a ring. Oh wait." He says. He waves over Anne of Cleves and she passes him a blue velvet box.

"Good luck, kiddo. You've found a really great girl." She says. I smile at the compliment.

"Do I have your blessing your majesties?" He asks. Mum looks at my brother, then back and nods. He then gets down on one knee. Oh... my... freaking God.

"Angie, I have loved you every single moment since the day I first laid eyes on you. I remember looking a girl in a red floral gown and this crown made of flowers who had these big dreams and thinking 'Wow! Now that is someone that's special. I have too meet her.'" I giggle and he opens it as I gasp.

    "Will you do me the highest honor of being the first person I see everyday and be my wife, and forever

    "Will you do me the highest honor of being the first person I see everyday and be my wife, and forever... the queen of my heart?" I don't say anything. I practically jump on him, tackling him with a big, sloppy kiss and he slips on the ring.

"Reunited and reconciled. The impossible. All thanks to the Lost Tudor Rose." Philip says clutching Mary close. I look at him and chuckle, Will clutching me tighter.