【What A Wonderful Wor d】

𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕡

"I'm going to savor you and your friends, any last words?"

"You wouldn't... The Nemuru I knew would throw up at the smell of blood... remember... remember me... remember Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko, Kanao, Aoi, Sumi, Kiyo, Naho, Giyu, Mitsuri, Obanai, Sanemi, Gyomei, Muichiro, Shinobu, Tengen... Kyojuro..." Instantly, Nemuru dropped Tanjiro, tears pooling in his eyes.

"Kyojuro... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|

Nemuru dropped to the ground, steadying his sword on his stomach. With all the force of an elephant, Nemuru plunged it into his stomach, easily pushing it right through his back. "Not enough... YOUR SWORD! GIVE ME YOUR SWORD!"

"You're crazy! Nemuru, you can't! I won't let you!" All of a sudden, a small hole opened up in the ground, and up came Douma, grabbing Nemuru and pulling him down.

"NO! NO! LET GO OF ME! TANJIRO! YOU WILL FIND ME! I BELIEVE IN YOU!" Nemuru screamed as the hole began to close.
||
"You did good up until that brat guilt-tripped the sense into you..." Muzan grabbed Nemuru by the waist. "It's okay. I'll run you a bath and I'll get you some food. You did well today." Muzan comforted Nemuru, rubbing his back, "We have reason to believe that there will be another attack very soon, so there is no reason to worry. You will have another chance to redeem yourself, I promise," Muzan pulled Nemuru into a hug, kissing the top of his head.

"Kyojuro... I need kyojuro..." Nemuru trembled, clenching his fists.

"Hush now, consider him a dream. There is no need to push me away, dear," Muzan stroked the back of Nemuru's head, still holding him close.

"A... dream?" Nemuru asked.

"Yes, my dear, a dream," The sound of a biwa rang out, shifting the rooms with it. Nemuru and Muzan found themselves in Muzan's bedroom. "Let's get you cleaned up, and then we can eat," Muzan picked up Nemuru bridal style to the bathroom.

|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|

Tanjiro fell to his knees, tears pooling in his eyes and a scream creeping up his throat. "Nemuru... I failed... I could have saved him..." Shinobu slowly began to wake up, seeing Tanjiro crying, Zentisu crushed, and Inosuke passed out from blood loss.

"Where... is... Nemuru?" Shinobu coughed, attempting to stand up but ultimately failed. Tanjiro instantly directed his gaze toward Shinobu.

"He... he... A man took him... he rose from out of the ground..." Tanjiro bawled. "I couldn't... I couldn't save him!"

"This man... what did he look like?"

"He was blonde with rainbow eyes... it also looked as if blood had been dumped on his head..."

"Oh no... no no no no no no no! First Kanae... now Nemuru..."

"You know this man?

"He killed my sister... my sweet innocent sister..." Shinobu's face contorted into that of fury. "We must tell the others... the Kakushi should be here soon... I think it's time for a war... A war against Muzan to protect all of humankind!"

|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|

"That's it, go ahead, It's good for you. You need your strength Nemuru, eat up." Muzan sat smiling as Nemuru slowly attempted to take a bite of a human leg, fearing for his life. once Nemuru took the bite he couldn't get enough, eating more and more, letting a single tear fall down his cheek.
||
"Your such a good boy, Nemuru, come here," Muzan lay on his bed, gesturing for Nemuru to come to him. Nemuru crawled on the bed, resting his head on Muzan's chest. Muzan lifted Nemuru's head by his chin and kissed him, forcing his tongue into his mouth to explore. Muzan ran his hand down Nemuru's chest, undoing his robes. Nemuru had grown hard and whimpered, grinding on Muzan's leg. Muzan chuckled, "Hold on, my dear, I wanna savor  you."

|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=||=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=||=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=||=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=||=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=||=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=||=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=||=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=||=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=||=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=||=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=||=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=||=|======|=|======|=|======|=||=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|

He lay there on the ground, writhing in agony "AAHHGH" "UGH" "FUCK" "MAKE IT STOP, OH GOD PLEASE!" Blood was spewing out of what was left of his limbs. Nemuru never even began to imagine what it would be like to be devoured alive. His vision was blurry from the mix of blood loss and sedation. After all of the trust he had built up between them... how could this be the end? "Please just let me see the sun again... please..." the oil lamps in the room seemed to get brighter and brighter as the floor formed into what felt like a bed of clouds. "That's right... how it all began... I remember now..." All of the memories came flooding back, overwhelming the thought of death and the feeling of pain.

-Nemuru was born with a rare skin condition, what would later become known as vitiligo. He was looked at shamefully by his family and by the locals, until one day, he snapped. He grabbed a knife from the kitchen while his family was asleep, snuck into his brother's room... covered his mouth, and plunged the knife into his stomach, twisting the knife around to open the gash more. His brother squirmed, biting into Nemuru's hand to draw blood, but Nemuru would not budge. Muzan just happened to be looking for his next victim when he smelled blood. He opened the door of the house, walked in, and opened the door to the scene. Nemuru's brother was dead, eyes bulging out of their sockets, blood gushing out of his mouth and nose. Nemuru looked up at Muzan, a look of trauma and sadness glazed over his eyes.

"Child... I see you have done this terrible thing, I have an offer... It will make you stronger," He said.

"What offer?" asked Nemuru,

"To become a demon. To walk amongst the moon and become powerful" Nemuru stopped for a moment, considering the offer. He nodded his head, looking down at what he had done to his brother.

|||

After a while, Nemuru opened his eyes to find only a pool of blood where his brother was. He had grown in size now. And off he went, craving human flesh, to eat his mother and father.

The smell of vanilla and blood filled Nemuru's nose. He closed his eyes taking in the numbing feeling. He thought of Kyojuro and he smiled. His head was empty, and sweet relief filled him from head to toe, "what a wonderful world."

"