//💙rottmnt!Leo x sick!Reader💙//

A/N: (fanart isn't mine) So, this was originally supposed to be a variousxreader one-shot book, hence the various tags. But the first few are probably gonna be about rottmnt cause I've mostly been into that show recently, I promise though, there will be some different stuff in the future. Also I'm sick right now, so yeah :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd person P.o.v~

As you layed there in Leo's bed, head pounding, Leo walks in with a cup of tea/room temp ginger ale. (you choose) He puts it down on his night stand and sits down next to you, looking at you. You made him wear a mask so he wouldn't get sick. Right now, you were sleeping, breathing out your mouth as your nose was too congested.

You open your eyes, to be met with Leo staring back. Normally you would say something along the lines of "Hi", but your sore throat wouldn't allow you do to as much.

"Hey, babe." Leo said, with a soft smile to match the soft look in his eyes. All you could do was smile back. You sit up, wincing at the pain from your throat. He hands you the mug, which you take, your hands brushing together. Even when you feel like crap, he never failed to give you butterflies. He puts a hand on your knee as he rubs his thumb in circle, comforting you. If you were being honest, for a split second you forgot how sick you were.

The trash box he put next to his bed was overflowing with used tissues. You felt both extremely hot and cold at the same time, and you felt out of breath for some reason. Your eyes half-open and slightly red.

"The soup is almost done, kay?" You nodded, already half-finished with your drink. Even though he promised he wouldn't take his mask off, he slipped it down to give the back of your hand a kiss, before quickly putting it back on.

"Even when you're sick, you still look beautiful/handsome as ever." He said, his sultry eyes fixated on you. You looked away, not exactly agreeing but still feeling flattered.

He gave you a smile and left the room for a few moments to make your bowl of soup, if his hand kisses or words of affirmation weren't going to help you, you were sure his cooking will.

Some time passes when he walks back in, bowl in hand, he gives you one of those bed table things you put over your lap and gives you your soup. You get your spoon and take your first sip. It hurt a bit going down your throat, but it was worth it. He always was great in the kitchen. You sighed, content. Leo smiled "Glad you like it, my love. Is there anything else I can get you?" You thought for a moment. Though you didn't want to get him sick, you thought it would be fine, he did have a mask on after all.

You move your food out of the way and held up your arms, silently asking for a hug. He gladly fulfilled your wish and hugged you, not too tight, he didn't want to make your headache worse. The hug lasts a few more seconds, with him rubbing comforting circles on your back. You smiled.

He pulled back and gave you a forehead kiss.

You were starting to feel better already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

○○○
576 words

A/N: Sorry this is so short LOL, hope you guys liked it though. This is my first time writing fluff like this. I currently can't breath and it hurts to swallow my own spit :) Make sure you follow/vote so I can get better soon 🥱🥱🙄🙄