Six

-March 17th, 2015- -Miley's POV-

"Miley, why have you been so sad lately?" My mom asks me.

"No reason, just missing Floyd." I lie. "It'll be a year soon..."

"Yeah, I guess. It's just that since your last doctor appointment you've seemed sad."

"Mom, I'm just missing Floyd. And Patrick dumped me remember?"

"Yeah, I suppose."

"Well, I'm going to go back home." I say, getting up off my mom's couch. "Bye." I say hugging her.

"Bye Miley."

When I got home I saw someone's car was in my driveway- an all too familiar vehicle.

"What are you doing here?"

"Miley, I'm sorry. I can't live without you. I wasn't thinking when I broke up with you..."

"Patrick, we can't do this." I say going inside, him following me. "I can't. I won't have my heart broken again."

"Can we at least talk? Where have you been, like, I've tried talking to you but you haven't answered me."

"That's cause I had nothing to say."

"Miley, come on." Patrick says, begging me. "Can we talk?"

"About what?"

"The fact I want you. I've loved no one but you. Come on. Please?"

"Patrick, I-" I say, but he cuts me off with a kiss. I quickly pull back and slap him. "What the hell Patrick?"

"I'm sorry, I just love you." He says then kisses me again. This time I don't pull back, but deepen the kiss. Soon we were making out. I knew where this was headed, but I didn't care. I loved him too.

"Patrick." I say.

"What?"

"We should go to my room." I say in between kisses.

When we got into my room we immediately stripped down and got on the bed. He started to finger me and I moaned in pleasure. "Patrick." I moan. He kept going faster and deeper. I moan again and he pulls his finger out of me. I then grab his rock hard cock and squeeze tightly and start to stroak it up and down. He moans in pleasure and I keep going faster and faster. Then I put my mouth down on his still firm cock and start to suck. He pushes my head down and I nearly choke. I keep sucking until he moans again.

"Miley, stop, I'm almost there." He says. I stop sucking and he puts his cock into my vagina and starts to go up and down in and out. We had a great rhythm going and I moaned in pleasure. "Patrick." I say.

"Emma." Patrick moans. I stop, and push him off of me.

"Who the hell is Emma?!" I say, getting up and start to get dressed.

"Did I say Emma? I meant Miley, I swear."

"You were already with someone else after dumping me? Is she the reason you dumped me?!"

"Miley, I can ex-"

"No, I thought you were actually going to make it right again, then you moan someone else's name?! The fuck! I knew I shouldn't have forgiven you! You know what? Get the hell out of my house right now!"
I say, as he's getting dressed. I push him out the door without a shirt on, and paparazzi were taking pictures. "Get out and never come back you asshole!" I say then slam the door.