Karma

Before I start I want to thank everyone who is reading the story. Especially all those who bother to leave a vote and a comment, since it is what give me feedback and energy to continue writing. Hope you're enjoying the story!!

 Hope you're enjoying the story!!

-Valentina give me your phone.

-What? Why?

-Trust me please give me your phone.

I give in and give it to him. He doesn't even look at it, he just shoves it in his pocket.

-Explain yourself- I say serious crossing my arms.

-I...-but just when he was about to answer my phone started to ring.

He took the cell phone out of his pocket and saw that it was Miri. He picked up the call and put it on speaker.

-Valentina are you okay?- she asks.

Ok, now I'm even more confused if possible.

-Yes? I'm fine why are you all acting so strange?

-She hasnt seen it yet Miri, I took her phone- Carlos explained.

-Good. I'm already on it you guys dont worry.

You can't tell me not to worry if you don't tell me what's going on.

-What are you guys talking about? Carlos give me my phone- I say.

-Carlos dont give her the phone- Miri says over the phone.

-Carlos give me my phone back.

He looks conflicted, not knowing what to do.

-This is for your own good Valentina- he says.

-Carlos...- I beg. I was starting to get really nervous, the worst case scenarios going through my head.

He passes one of his hand through his face clearly frustrated.

-Miri I'm gonna show her, we will call you later- he tells my sister before hanging up.

-You're scaring me Carlos.

He approaches me and hands me back the phone.

-I'm sorry...just look on Twitter.

I pick up the phone worried, I get on Twitter and I see that my name is trending. That is never good. I click and immediately see a photo. Shit.

-How many are there?- I turn off the phone and leave it on the bed. I rest my head on my hands trying to think what to do now.

-I haven't seen them, Blanca called me, I think two or three.

I try to hold back the tears, okay, it's fine, Carlos sits next to me and puts his arm around me. I cling to him while I feel how he caresses my hair.