Chapter 15: New Harem, New friends, Nam and Oil pt.6

-------------

Location | Vietn- I mean the forever jungle

Y/N Pov

Can believe Soran drake, The "Vampire loli" follow me in the jungle. I was sitting in the helicopter......... next to Soran drake.

Y/N: Why are you holding my arm?

Soran: Because, I like humans with dark skins~

Y/N: Ok, This is uncomfortable. If "WE" done here, I gonna used the bleach in my eyes AND my body.

Soran: Why?~

Y/N: Because of-

US UH-1 Pilot 1: Mr. President, The CIA said that they found their hideout.

Y/N: Finally! Last end this!

Soran: *Craze smile* Oh my~ more blood for me~ Oh by the way, If we're done with them, Can you and me have a date together~

Y/N:....... *Though* Author, Help me °~°

(A/N: Nah man, You're on own, I have yandere PSTD last year. Peace! *Jumping out of the window*)

Y/N: *Though* Coward!

---------------

Location | People Theocracy Revolution Hideout | Hiden Forever Jungle

3rd person pov

In the hidden base, We see soldiers with muskets gathering the gate, The place was a fortress for Demi-human slaves.

PTR Soldier 1: Did you heard the news?

PTR Soldier 2: Yeah, Those barbarians killed our comrades. It is a shame that they didn't killed the demi-humans.

PTR Soldier 1: I hope god will save us.

But, They're hear something in the distance.

PTR Soldier 2: *Hearing* Hm? I did you hear that?

PTR Soldier 1: Yeah? What is that?

And out of nowhere! An Armoured Vehicle appear behind the trees.

(M48A1 Patton)

PTR Soldier 1: *Wide eyes* SHIT!!! It's the enemy tank!

PTR Soldier 2: Quickly! Befor-

But, It was too late, The M48 Patton cannon fired and killed the guards infront of the gate. US Soldiers come out of the forest.

US Marine 1: Come on bois! Lets shown this assholes about the America freedom! UUUURRRRAAA!!!!

All US Marines: UUUURRRRAAAA!!!!!

To be continue

------------------

Next Chapter 16

???: We have been breach!?

???: Fucking hell, I become john wick!

???: Obama...... President Y/N Obama!

==========

A/N: Sorry about the short chapter, I pretty much lazy. Also I'll gonna throw some bleach in the bathtub and burn myself!