Chapter 3: is this love

(There is some sexual themes in this chapter don't like it you can skip to the next one or skip passed it)

Dally POV
We get into my car once we where seated I looked over at Pony he was smiling from ear to ear. I love that look at my man. He looks so happy and a piece and grab his hand and just hold it there he looks over at me and smiles again then he looks up and sees the picture of us and Johnny, that his smile starts to fade, I see one tear come out of his eye, but he wipes away quickly at that point I wanted to get out the car and just walk over to the other side and hug them. I don't like seeing him like this upset and crying still blames himself, for Johnny's death and me almost committing suicide twice and then the cops in me stealing and almost being shot to death by some cop, sitting care about nobody except themselves they don't care about us some greasers that need to be put in their place so they think they just thought I was another hood doing what I wasn't supposed to, but anyway pony turns and looks at me now with more tears coming out the size of his eyes are glistening from when he was crying. He snapped me out of my thoughts by saying. "Do you thank if we didn't go back and save those children that day maybe Johnny would still be alive" "Pony John he died a hero, not another one of us, greasers or hoods he died, because he did something great and paid the consequence for it. It doesn't matter. If he killed a man it mattered that he save those children and we can tell everyone about them now let's not neglect on the past and look forward to the future future with you" I say well, not looking away from him then that smile comes back in the whole world. Looks like it's instead of blaze heart beats fast when he smiles because I know that he's happy I so love this man.

Pony POV
On the way to the lot I was just thinking about Johnny thinking about how proud he would be of us and thinking about the last words. He told me "stay Golden." one of the last things I would hear from my best friend. I'm also taking Dallas words into consideration we can't neglect on the past forever. All we do is have to remember him. I looked out the window and saw that we were at the lot Dallas gets out the car first. And he walks over to my side and opens the door. " we're here beautiful." I step out the car and look at the surroundings. It's a beautiful day grass is green is the middle of summer birds are chirping flying all around Johnny would like this calm and peaceful. I walk over to where me and Johnny used to sit by a big tree where there was always a little trash bags and stuff. Johnny was sleep over here when his parents got into a fight or he would come over to our house or go chill Dally stuff like that Dally could tell I was thinking about him so he grabbed my hand and hold me close I looked over to my side and saw that he lay in a blanket. He pulled me down and leave it on the blanket. Gently he started kissing passionately, and then one thing led to another rebel from the ground. No close just us close together, body heat, rubbing against each other, passion covering both of us are hazel, lost and want. "I love you Dallas Winston" I say, is he moves faster and then I start screaming his name over and over again when it was over, I just looked over at him ,he was on the side, looking at me grinning down at me for a very long time Then I say " is this love"

Words:692
End of Chapter 2