XI- After The Fight

Celestia was sat in between Tony and Bruce, taking small bites of her Shawarma

Celestia was sat in between Tony and Bruce, taking small bites of her Shawarma. She looked around the table. To her left was Bruce who was chewing with some food in his hand. Next to him was Clint, who was resting his feet on Natasha's chair with his foot in his lap while chewing. Natasha was also eating while looking at Clint. Steve had his chin in his hand looking at the table. Next to him was Thor, who had a mouthful of food. Then, to the right of Celestia was Tony, chewing slowly. Celestia smiled lightly at the group, taking a sip of water.

**

Celestia was currently on the phone with her sister screaming in her ear. It was a couple hours after the fight with the Chitauri and Adrienne had seen her big sister on tv, at Rory's house fighting with Captain America and Iron Man. The teenager was going between yelling about how dangerous it was, to yelling about how Celestia needs to get Cap to sign her Pop Vinyl of him.

"What do you mean you 'think it would freak him out'! You fought aliens with the guy, nothing should freak him out-" Adrienne was cut off by Celestia because the S.H.I.E.L.D agent that was driving, had just pulled up to where Loki would be sent back to Asgard. "Hey, you know what, we can talk about this once I get home, yeah? I gotta go."

"What? No-" Celestia hung up stepping out of the car, mumbling a thanks to the driver before shutting the door. It seemed everyone else had got there around the same time too. Celestia fell in line in between Natasha and Steve, who both smiled at her. Thor and Loki (who was wearing handcuffs and a muzzle) were walking in front of them all.

Tony had a brief case in hand, and when Dr. Selvig pulled out some container, he opened the case to reveal the Tesseract. Bruce, who had a pair of tongs, took the Tesseract out and placed it in the container.

Celestia was close enough to Natasha to hear what she whispered to Clint about the Greasy God who was a few feet in front of them, making the brunette laugh quietly, and a smile grow on Clint's face.

Thor then stood in front of Loki, holding his hammer and the Tesseract container which Loki grabbed onto as well. Thor twisted one side of it which made them shoot up into the sky while glowing blue. 6 of the Avengers looked up towards the sky as they shot off.

Cap shook hands with Tony, who after he was done, pulled Celestia in for a half-hug and whispered to her, "Come over to the Tower some time. I think Adrienne would like our labs." He pulled away, patted her on the shoulder, and got into his car. Bruce then approached, pulling her into a full hug. He held it for a bit before smiling at her and also getting into the car with a bag Natasha had given him.

She made her way over to the car Clint and Natasha were at. Clint shot her a smile, before getting into the car. Natasha did the same, going to raise her arm but she dropped it at the last second. Celestia grinned at Natasha, saying goodbye, watching the red-head get in the same car as Clint.

Now, there was only Steve and Celestia. He was standing near his motorcycle and Celestia walked over to him. "Waiting for me, Captain?" She grinned at him. He looked to the ground quickly before looking back up, with a smile on his face. He pulled her in for a hug. "Don't be a stranger." He spoke while still hugging her. She smiling into his shoulder pulling away. "Where're you staying, Cap?" He shrugged. "I'm going to try get a place in Brooklyn, but I don't think it'll be as easy as that."

"You can always stay at my place. I have more bedrooms than I'll ever need. Adrienne would obsess over you though. Might give you motivation to get a place yourself." He chucked, scratching the back of his neck. "I'll let you know. I should get going though. See you soon, Cia." She smiled at the name only he called her, and waved to him while he rode off on his motorcycle.

She walked over to where the S.H.I.E.L.D driver was waiting for her in the car. She got in and asked for her place and he started driving. She looked around at the wreckage of New York, the roads being cut off by debris in the way, and the dead body's of both Chitauri and humans being dragged away. She looked back down at her lap, feeling horrible for those who lost someone. 'Had they really done anything? Sure they got rid of the Chitauri and stopped Loki, but people were still killed. But then again, many more people would be gone if they hadn't' Celestia stopped her thoughts knowing they would do no good. She just wanted to put it behind her, and finally see her sister.