Fourty- two

Four weeks later

Lorenzo's pov:

My men surround the building, while Hailey and Luca stand beside me. We finally found a location on Sky. With a wave of my hand my men entered, shortly followed by me, Hailey and Luca.

I thought It'd be best for Tony to stay with Keith and Brody.

Guns fire almost instantly and body's fall like flies. Russi's men running in from each room. "I'll take them, you go find Sky" Hailey shouts over the gun fire.

Running from the room, I enter a hallway. A man jumps out at me from a side room, a single punch to the face and he's out cold. Turning the corner I enter another hallway only this time there's stairs at the end of it. I bolt to the end of the hallway and down the stairs. All doors closed but one.

Walking towards it I look inside, freezing when I see Sky tied to a chair, gag in mouth and Marcus holding a knife to her throat. Her eyes widen at the sight of me.

Marcus must have been torturing her moments ago then stopped once hearing the gunfire. Sky thrashed in the chair slightly, wanting to run to me. The knife cuts into her flesh causing blood to run down her neck.

She screams something I assume my name but it's too muffled to hear. "You come any closer and I'll slit her throat." Marcus warns. I raise my gun so it's aimed at his head. "Let her go Rossi" I growl turning the safety of my gun off. 

Sky says something that's once again muffled but that doesn't stop Marcus for slapping her across the face. "Shut it you pathetic little slut" he growls. My blood boils, "I'm only going to say this one more time. Let. Her. Go." I growl.

His hand twitches and he digs the knife in further, and I don't hesitate. I pull the trigger, getting him in between the eyes. His body falls limp and I hurry to Sky.

I take the gag out of her mouth first before untying her. She immediately hugs me, burying her face in the crook of my neck. Her body shaking with each sob. "I've got you" I whisper wrapping my arms around her.

I've got you

———

Walking into the penthouse with Sky in my arms  I head straight for my bathroom. I place Sky down on the counter, and head towards the shower. Turning it on for her.

Turning around I see Sky on her feet staring at herself in the mirror. I walk up behind her and warp my arms around her waist. "Come on" I mumble turning her away from the mirror and towards the shower.

I help her strip from her clothes and she jumps in. A hiss comes from her as the warm water runs over her wounds. I exit the bathroom and gather some clean clothes for her. Sweatpants and one of my shirts.

I hear the apartment door open and 2 sets of footsteps. Leaving the clothes on the bed I exit the room. Brody sits on the couch, Tony standing beside him with Keith in his arms.

"How is she?" Brody asks jumping up the moment he sees me. "She's okay" I tell them, "can we see her?" Brody's asks and I nod, " just give her a few minutes to freshen up". They nod and sit down. 

I head back into the bedroom and sit down on the edge of the bed.

I've got her back

Sky's pov:

I leave the shower running as I step out and over to the mirror. I know that if I turn the water off Enzo with suspect me to exit and when I don't he'll get suspicious.

Stopping I look at the mirror. My eyes scan over each and every cut and bruise. I choke back the tears and walk back to the shower.

I turn the water off and wrap myself up in a towel. The door opens seconds later and Enzo walks in. "Your brothers and Keith are here" he says as he holds the door open for me.

"Thank you" I mumble waking into the bedroom. I throw on the clothes Enzo laid out for me and head for the bedroom door. "What's wrong?" Enzo asks noticing my hesitation. "I don't know" I mumble.

I don't know