C0 - Prologue

Beams of light from the sky delivered thousands of the Rabbits to the barren plains. An encirclement begins forming around the desperate Starlight group.

'Jordan. These Core cannot be allowed to fall into his hands.'

'I know. I know, and yet...'

'Just warp out! You know we'll be fine. His demented mind will ensure our safety anyway.'

Jordan nodded, before grabbing a backpack of glowing, ball-shaped objects in one hand. With his other, he firmly grabbed a floating pocket watch hard enough to bleed. The blood hovered in the air, glowing brightly as runes began forming around him.

Months of pursuit have finally led to this final confrontation. An air of anticipation engulfed the plains. Time for the final fight.

One final beam dropped down a ways away from the group of rebels. A man impeccably dressed with a stunning black suit and a perfectly positioned red tie. A cutesy bunny mask was placed to hide his visage, though the enormity of his infinite presence came crashing like stones upon the backs of the isolated group in the plains.

The Minister has arrived.

'My dear family,' he began, clutching a red cane, 'We need not fight like cats and dogs. After all, each of us must survive and work together! We are all part of the greatest race in every universe! We are the Origin Race!'

The Minister spread his arms widely, and looked expectantly at the rebels. Seemingly unhappy with the lack of enthusiasm, he nonetheless continued onwards with his words.

'The Cores are integral to our development! Please, for the good of our Race, stop your childish protests!'

'Murderer!' A man spat out. 'Your blood-soaked hands have dishonoured our entire being!'

A steady stream of booing followed his words. The Minister looked quite distraught, but resumed his position after seeming to think for a while.

'Very well. It seems we will need to educate our misbehaving children.'

Everyone around the rebel army blinked from existence, and teleported into melee range. Seeming to expect this, flashes of light and explosions set off, sending hundreds flying back. Each rebel blinked out of vision and dashed into melee range.

'Syl, buy me some time!' Jordan barked, his watch burying itself deeper into his palm. A rabbit mask flashed behind him, but quickly disappeared after Syl blinked behind him and crushed his head. The mask lay broken on the floor, but a ball of light rose up into the sky, and into the massive carrier ship hovering over the planet.

It didn't take long for another flash of light to beam down one more Rabbit.

Hundreds of balls of light were rising into the night sky. They illuminated the chaos, displaying the desperate defence of the last hope everyone had - the cores in Jordan's hands.

The Minister led a charge, reading through the rebel force, heading straight to Jordan. His knowledge meant he had prior knowledge. Betrayal. But it was to be expected. He had the complete support from nearly the entire race, after all.

'Jordan. Lay low for a few hundred years. We'll need you. You are our hope.' Syl dashed towards the minister, watch in his hands, as he dived in and blew himself up in a beautiful time-stop. The world froze, as Jordan quickly attempted to finish the runes. Five seconds was all that Syl managed to buy, and it was all Jordan needed.

'Jordan! Why must you leave? You were a genius! We could've solved the universe, together!' The Minister dashed forward, leaping as he sent the final defending rebel up into the stars.

The runes clicked. Jordan was grabbed by a powerful suction into a wormhole behind him, leaving a glowing sky above a plains filled with men in suits and masks.

'Because I have yet to become a monster,' came the reply, as the wormhole closed up in the Minister's face.

The rabbit mask cracked, before fixing itself up. 'No matter,' the Minister stated, 'with our superiority, we will solve the universe, regardless of the loss of one genius.'

--

Jordan woke up, lying battered in a snowy forest. His home. His own, personal world, hidden away where the Ministry could never find it. Beside him were the Cores he had bought using the freedom of every single one of his allies. He grabbed his pocket watch, cutting himself once again. This time, however, he just wanted to feel the pain.

'After all, even we so-called gods are unable to rewind...'