Ep 4-To Easy

Time Skip:- School Dismissal.

Well now we are walking out suddenly an idea came in my mind I said something to her listening to which she just move a little back. But I did not know my brothers were behind us.

JK- Hey what do you think of us as??

Aera- Ummm...... As elder students who are older in age then me.Why??

Tae- Then why don't you call us Oppa?

Aera- Cause I Just think of you as an elder.

J-hope- Hey come on do not behave cold.

Aera- This is how I am normally so nothing new.

Namjoon- Hey try to say us oppa.

Aera- I will take my leave since I will get late.

As she said this she left. We also left to our car.

JK- Did you notice that they were beating her so harshly but she did not even shead a tear.

Jin- She seems like she is to much strong to bear the pain. But still her body was in a lot pain.

Namjoon- She was not able to walk straight.

JK- That girl is a mystery Hyung.

Suga- You are Right something is there that we can not see.

J-hope- Who is she? I felt my heart melt for her. She is different.

Jimin- You are right but she is not like others who just want our attention, she just want to go away from us.

Taehyung- And that is what feel the most different in her.

Namjoon- Let's go to party, I got an invitation. But it is related to business.

Suga- It is ok atleast we will be able to distract our mind.

Jin- You are right.

With that we get out of the car. Well it is 9 seater and also two people can sit in driving seat.

Time Skip:- Evening.

We are now outside the party venue and here all lowest to highest business man and womens are here. Some girls and ladies came and started to flirt with us. But then we saw a women and that was non other then dad's girlfriend. We went straight to her and greeted her.

Now it has been 3 hours we are enjoying the party. We thaught to take some fresh air so we decided to go on top of building. But as soon as the lift door open our eyes were about to pop out. A girl was there in beautiful dress standing on the edge. We did not take a break for even one second and Namjoon hyung wrapped his hand around her waist and made her stand down.

Author Point Of View

Namjoon kept her down and made her face them but her head was hung low. She have a cold yet deep voice which was too much similar to them. She had wore a face mask, so no one was able to know who she was.

Girl- I was just---

Taehyung- What were you about to do??!!

Girl- Who are you mister??

Suga- You did not answer our question.

Girl- I was just standing there and breathing the air in. I was checking if I jump from there how relaxing will it feel.

Jin- Are you crazy, you know jumping from there will give you pain. Have you thaught about the people who loved you and take care of you.

Girl- Only if I had one.

Namjoon- Look up!!

She did not look up and then Taehyung came ahead and made her look up by her chin. J-hope slowly removed her mask and for their shock she was girl whose beauty was not compared to any other.

Jin- Who are you??

As she saw them she did not waste a second and then hugged them all tightly. Not cause she was to close with them but just cause she was searching for comfort. Just once in her life a peace. The hug lasted 4 minutes and then the girl backed off.

Suga- Are you ok??

Girl-Yeah.

Jin- Hey why were you up here all alone?

Taehyung- What made you so hurt that you tried to jump off??

Girl- Hey are you worrying about me?

JK- But you were sad that is why you hugged us right.

Girl- Ummm...... What you all are doing here??

Jin- Well we were invited in the party.

Girl- I am here with Ms.Ju..... I mean mom.

She said awkwardly and as we do not want her to be uncomfortable with us we changed the topic.

Jungkook - What is your name??

Girl- We are strangers so, exchanging names does not seems right to me.

Jimin- Hey come on tell us it is not a big deal.

Girl- Ofcourse that is why I am not telling you.

As she said that the drama king or you can say makena started to fack cry and their hyung were making video of them cause one of the most cold Mafia acting for a girl just so, she tell her name.

Girl- What with you three?

Jimin- If you will not tell us your name then we will not stop.

As they said this she just left the roof and went back to the party where she saw Ms. Jung talking to someone. She get behind her and then said in her ear.

Girl- Miss this is 10 of night.

Ms. Jung- Get Je-hu and tell her to get to car I will be there.

Random man- Who is she??

Ms. Jung- Nothing just my maid.

This was what miss Jung said and she heard it but she did not get affected by it and get inside the car with Je-hu. Now Ms. Jung came and they seated behind while she sit next with the driver. They get home and did their night routine before going to sleep.

Back to BTS

We were just asking her to tell us her name and she went away. We left the place to our car. Now we are sitting and talking in our way back.

Jimin- Why can't she tell us her name??

He said with a cute pout and then JK suddenly said.

JK- Let's play a prank on Aera.

Jin-  Why??What kind of??

JK- Just for fun and the plan is.

JK started to tell them the prank and they just were understanding it step by step.

Jin- Are you crazy!!!!!