8 (Rewritten) - Which Witch Spirit?

A/n: Welcome to the rewritten version of chapter 8! I've made some changes that make it a lot better than what I had compared to the first one. By the way, if you did read the original, I'm letting you know now that I've decided that Y/n will not have a love interest, as it won't really work with what I'm wanting. I will be deleting the announcement that I had made, and the original chapter 8 I had made. Now, with that out of the way, enjoy the better version of this chapter!!

No one's POV

Y/n(Narrating): My name's Y/n. I'm a 19 year old boy who died accidentally by a god, and was reincarnated into a Loli, per my choice, don't freakin' judge me, into the world of Date a Live. I finally was able to get Shido and the AST off of my back, which my made my life a lot easier than being hunted by them. I was finally able to have my peaceful life which I really wanted. However... I soon realized that my path to a quiet peaceful life would never happen in a million years. The reason? Well, there's multiple good ones. Reason 1; I'm the world of Date a Live. Reason 2; I'm a spirit in the world of Date a Live. And Reason 3... the biggest reason of them all...

We now see Y/n sitting right next to Shido, shocked at what the other spirit girls made.

Y/n(Narrating): I'm living with the main protagonist of Date a Live; Shido Itsuka. And the harem antics in this household... just don't seem to end. EVER!

Tohka: Go on, Shido! You've got to try it!

Yoshinon: There's no reason to be scared! Come on, EAT IT!!!

Y/n: Before Shido does that... Is this... supposed to be a stew...?

Yuzuru: Correct.

Y/n: Then... what did you put in this stew to make it... look like that...?

Kagura: We kinda went all out with it! Everyone got together and tossed in their favorite foods.

Kotori: Well... that's incredibly thoughtful. Go on, eat some while it's still hot...!

Kotori then gets ready to pour a bit for Shido, scaring him a bit. Y/n, knowing what's going to happen, says one thing

Y/n: Okay, I'm heading up to Ratatoskr! Call me if you need me!

Shido: Wait-!

Shido turns to Y/n, only to see that she's gone already.

Shido: Dammit, how is she so fast?!

We now see Y/n on Rataoskr, as she walks over to Reine.

Y/n: Hey, that thing you wanted to do. Want to do it now?

Reine: If you're alright with it.

Y/n: Yeah.

Y/n(Narrating): Oh right! If my life is being portrayed on some fanfic site, you might be wondering what's going on right now. To put it simply, Reine was interested in my DNA, as the power I give off isn't anything they're familiar with, she asked if she could run some tests on me. I allowed her, but only if she promised they wouldn't try and seal my powers and not blow up and kill me.

Y/n then starts taking her clothes off, and gets in the scanner, and as Reine scans Y/n's body, she notices something that actually makes her shocked.

Y/n: What's up?

Reine: I don't know why... but it appears you have the power to seal away a Spirit's power. Only one though, but it's insane.

Y/n: Yo' Emily. Did the person who sent me here do this for me?

Emily: Techncally, no. You did it natural when you picked what you wanted.

Y/n: What do you- Oh my god. Did I somehow inherit the power of Emiya's harem, or did I get the unique skill, Yurification?