XV: Miguel's Dad

Chapter Fifteen: Miguel's Dad

" Oh, just leave him alone! He may be your son, but he is more important to me than he ever was to you! "

" You're yelling at me? An adult? Learn some respect. "

Maira rubbed her eyes and she slowly sat up

Maira rubbed her eyes and she slowly sat up. Miguel was still asleep. Maira rubbed his arm softly and kissed his head. "Miggy, wake up" Maira whispered. Miguel groaned and shook us head. "I will throw you if you do not get up" Maira threatened. Miguel sat up and leaned on her shoulder.

Maira placed her arm around him. "I have to tell you something" Maira whispered kissing his cheek. "What?" Miguel asked sitting it. "You can not freak out, Okay? Okay, yesterday, at the park, I.....I seen your dad. Now you can't get mad at me, I didn't tell you because I didn't want to ruin your day" Maira told him.

Miguel stared.m blankly at her, blinking eyes to stop tears. "Mar- I-I" Miguel tried to say but started to choke on his sobs. Maira put her hand on his lower back. "Breathe Miguel, breathe" Maira told him and sat him on the edge of the bed. "Miguel.. shh, it's okay, he's not gonna come here" Maira said. But little did she know I that in a few hours he would be in her house and yelling up a storm.

A few hours has passed and Miguel had calmed down. He was still silent but he wasn't panicking. A knock at the door and the door bell ringing confused the both of them.

Maira and Miguel walked downstairs. Maira checked the side of window on the side of the door. But, she couldn't make out who he was. "Do I open it?" Maira asked "Maybe it's Holly, open it and punch her" Miguel shrugged. Maira blinked before opening the front door.

A man walked in and stared at Miguel. He and her both knew who he was. "Okay- you need to back the fuck up" Maira told him standing in front of Miguel and pushing the man back. "Don't talk to me like that, he's my son" The man spat "I said back the fuck up" Maira stood her ground and her guard, she didn't look away from Miguel's dad as she pushed  Miguel back behind her.

The man, Miguel's 'Dad' stepped closer. "He's my son" He hissed through his teeth. "Oh, just leave him alone! He may be your son, but he is more important to me than he ever was to you!" Maira yelled "You're yelling at me? An adult? Learn some respect." His dad said. Maira punched him, right in the nose. "Get the fuck out of my house" Maira said.

The man held his nose and scoffed walking out of the house. "Holy shit" Maira whispered. Maira turned around and hugged Miguel. "My love" She whispered in his ear. "It's okay, your okay, he's gone" She whispered to him rocking side to side. "Sh, My love" She kissed the hide of his head.

He was gone and Miguel was okay.

Maira had promised herself to protect Miguel at all costs, they were each other's protectors. They needed each other.

 They needed each other

Rey's words: Mwah 😘

I love myself sometimed 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚

I'm super slay