Chapter 17 - Agreement

"Lee Rin, let me be a father for him." Fu Wen's voice rang in the room.

After a while he added, "I want to fulfill my responsibility as a father."

Lee Rin glanced at him, she said, "Okay."

Fu Wen already stated his intention, and she had no right to stop him. He is, after all, Lee Yan's biological father.

She was not the kind of female lead in those novels that are running away with their cub, hiding her son's existence to the CEO father. In the first place, it never occurred to her to do that kind of thing, except for her initial behavior of moving away from Fu Wen when she was pregnant.

But it can't be helped, her situation at that time was dire. When she was tasked to go into different worlds, she can change the plot. However, if she didn't do anything, the plot will remain unchanged.

According to the plot, the original owner will encounter a car accident when she was just a few months old pregnant, and that car accident will cause her to die.

Naturally, she wants to avoid it from happening. As such, she chose the most safe route, and that was to move further away from the female lead and the male lead. She doesn't want to trigger the plot.

She remembered that at the exact day of the accident of the original owner, she stayed at her house abroad. She never left the house the whole day. She stayed tense and nervous for many hours, she dared not sleep.

There were many times that she felt that something was going to happen, and she knew that it was the influence of the plot. The plot set the original Lee Rin to die at that day. Everything was strange, there was a voice that kept whispering to her ear to go outside.

Fortunately, the next day of that day, that feeling disappeared. Everything turned back to normal. The strange feeling was gone, and the voice in her head also disappeared completely.

"Lee Rin?"

She was pulled out of her reverie when she heard Fu Wen's voice.

"Ah yes, you can." She paused for a moment before continuing seriously, "I'm not an unreasonable person. I will not snatch your right to be a father. I just hope that everything will be peaceful. If you have someone you like, you can tell me."

As if finally deciding on something, she lifted up her head and stared at Fu Wen's deep eyes that can see through everything. "Fu Wen... I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry for drugging you at that night."

She said those sentence with a solemn face. However, no one knew how miserable she was inside. How can you do that kind of stupid thing! Drugging him!

Obviously, she was talking to the original owner, even though the original owner doesn't exist at all.

Fu Wen seemed to be in deep thought. He said, "It's okay."

That night was already long ago. Three years had passed, and emotions were washed away by the passage of time.

Furthermore, the Lee Rin in front of him didn't give him the same feeling of three years ago. She has changed, and he cannot be firm and not let go of the past. He knew that raising and giving birth to a child is not a simple thing.

She was at fault, and so he was.

It's time let go of things.

-

The two reached an agreement when it came to Lee Yan.

Lee Rin decided to officially introduce Fu Wen to Lee Yan as his father. Although he was just a child, and never asked about his father, it was still better for him to know that he had a father while he was still young.

They decided to spend time with Lee Yan. The child needs attention and care.

In the future, Fu Wen will set aside his schedule, and spend time with Little Yan. He will feel what it felt like to be a dad, as well as have a strange emotion to the mother of his child. But that will happen in the future.

When Fu Wen arrived at the Lee family house, he met Lee Yan for the first time.

As soon as they got of our the car, a small dumpling stumbled to them.

"Mama!"

Lee Rin hurriedly catched the fat dumpling that was stumbling to her.

"Baby."

Little Yan was so happy that he can finally see his mother after a few hours. His jade like cute face glowed with happiness. When he smiled, the two dimples on the corner of his mouth bloomed.

He hugged Lee Rin tightly and rubbed his head on her neck, "Mama, Yan Yan missed you so much!"