𝑆𝑖𝑥

⋆。˚. ੈ.✾. ⋆。˚. ੈ ⋆。˚. ੈ ⋆。˚. ੈ

𝑆𝑛𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑣𝑠 𝑇𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑟

⋆。˚. ੈ ⋆。˚. ੈ ⋆。˚. ੈ.✾. ⋆。˚. ੈ

Beomgyu couldn't remember much when he woke up the next morning on the fluffiest bed he had ever slept on. All that was in his memory was how comforting it felt to be held in Taehyun's arms, to be in his protection. The relief he had felt when Taehyun had found him was indescribable. The thought of being all alone in an unknown yacht filled with unfamiliar faces only sent shudders to his whole body. Maybe it was the unconscious inferiority that he had that made him feel sick to the stomach, or maybe it was just the overstimulation of his senses that made him nauseous, but Beomgyu was just glad that Taehyun was there.

This type of dependence is wrong, Beomgyu was aware. It was Taehyun who brought him to the party in the first place, so there was no reason for Beomgyu to feel this way towards him, yet he couldn't help it. The reassurance of Taehyun's presence was enough to make him think otherwise. He indeed needed Taehyun. If Taehyun wasn't there, god knows how he would end up. No matter the scenario, Beomgyu would need Taehyun to help him on the yacht. No matter what, Taehyun was going to be the person Beomgyu needed to rely on. There was no way around.

Sighing in content, Beomgyu sank further down into the mattress, burying himself under the warm duvet. He selfishly wished to enjoy the comfort a while longer, and to ease his throbbing headache. Turning to his side to curl up in order to sneak a few more minutes of sleep, Beomgyu was about to shut his eyes close again when all of the sudden realisation finally hit him.

Gasping, he sat right up with blown eyes as he checked his surroundings, registering the unfamiliar and unusually huge room. Feeling the soft material underneath his hands, he instinctively smoothed the creases of the bedsheet, stroking it with curiosity at how light and smooth it felt under his palm. Taking a look down, he moved on to press his hand on the duvet that covered his lap, the fluffiness of it made his heart constrict of need and want. Beomgyu had never slept on such a huge soft bed before, let alone had this luxury of using such a fine duvet. He definitely was not at home.

"You're awake."

"AHH!" Beomgyu's body shook in shock as he shut his eyes in response to the unexpected voice in the room.

"Pfft!"

Beomgyu cautiously opened his eyes when he heard the owner of the voice suppress a laugh. It wasn't Taehyun's voice, which brought horror to him. Whipping his head around, he saw a tall boy standing at the bedside table, clearly watching him. He had the same tall nose as Taehyun, big eyes too albeit smaller than Taehyun's, lips a replica of Taehyun's, but he has no dimples. And he seemed much taller than Taehyun as well. His raven locks were brushed to the back with a head sweatband and his eyes, unlike Taehyun's, had actual mirth and life in them, though they carried a hint of mischief.

"W-who" Beomgyu asked with his hands crossed at the front in defense.

"Kang Jiwon" the boy introduced himself, "the second youngest of the Kang family. Taehyun hyung brought you home last night. You were crying so much and even puked on him."

"W-what...?!" Beomgyu felt his heart stop for a second right there. Gulping nervously, he looked up at the boy once again with anxious and begging eyes, "did I really...?"

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" Jiwon smirked, "and maybe you'd want to ask who changed your clothes too."

Beomgyu turned to look down at the pajamas he was wearing so quickly he thought his neck could have potentially snapped. He really didn't have the suit he wore the previous day on, not even the dress shirt or pants. He was dressed in a thin blue plaid pajamas. Wiggling his toes, he found out that he had socks on as well to keep his feet warm and protected. Whoever changed him had undoubtedly seen him half naked.