N I N E

As I said, I'm writing another chapter<33 anyways stay updated yall!
——————————————————
I got on my knees and stared at the ocean for a few seconds before standing up. "Where are you going?" She asked, "I'm gonna get money to buy an ice cream, wanna come, I'll buy you one" I said.

"Sure" she responded standing up. We walked to the mat and took my money out of my bag. "Where y'all going?" Draco asked. "None of your bus-" I got interrupted. "Going to get ice cream" Saya admited.

"Nice, can I get one?" Enzo asked, "I guess, which one?" "Just a chocolate ice cream" I nodded.

I walked to an ice cream van (😨) and asked for 3 magnum. We got our ice cream's and walked to the mat where we saw Maria and Pansy with the boys.

„hey y'all, where back" I say while handing Enzo's Ice cream. Me and Saya sat down next to Maria and pansy. „wow look at the sunset" Pansy says pointing at the sky.

„It's magestic" Saya replied having her full attention to the sunset

„It's magestic" Saya replied having her full attention to the sunset. „I agree" Draco agrees.

We watched the sunset and played some games until it got dark. We packed our things together and went back to the manor.

„I can't wait to shower" Maria says running upstairs. „Me next" „me third" „me fourth" y/n, Saya and pansy replied.

We three walked slowly upstairs getting inside my room. „What now?" „we wait until Maria gets off the shower?" Saya said. „I mean we got nothing else to do" y/n commented as Pansy nodded.

We waited a few minutes until Maria got out of the bathroom. „finally, what did you do there?" I said sarcastically walking to the bathroom closing the door behind me. I took off my clothes and hopped into the shower. I took plenty of time.

——————————————————
I wanna kms this is so short and I recently been having 0 motivation for anything. I'm so sorryyy 😭

Don't forget to vote ofc 🫶🏻