Chapter 10

"You're dad is probably dead. But who cares right? You were honest and he called you a whore. Some people are just slutty" I say to Karen as some dude drives up on a motorcycle.

Frank asks Karen who he is and she says someone from sex addicts anonymous.

I shrug and make my way to a dojo where Lip got a punch and lost his fight.

Mandy just shrugs and I go over to her.

She aged well since last year. Brown bangs now and she doesn't have those bright earrings in anymore.

"Punch back for once Lip" I say to my boyfriend as be smirks.

"Yes well let's get going. I wanna head home" he says as we walk home.

Lip and I head to Kevs backyard and we see Ethel working on gardening.

"What are those round green things in the back? " Lip asks.

"Tomatoes" Kev says.

Then we head to some junkyard area and Kev reveals a van as I smirk. This summer will be easier. Debbie is running a daycare at home and said she can take care of Oliver for free while I enjoy my summer with some more freedom.

During this time I became good friends with Karen. Last year she had a down time with her dad, now presumed dead. She is a slutty type of person. But she is completely over Lip and I'm with him. We have nothing against each other. She can be really sweet sometimes and is nice when you get to know her.

Lip is trying to start the van as Kev walks up to us.

"Gotta sell pot"

"Don't we always? " Lip asks as he stares at the now working van.

"Yea but I mean a lot"

We are at the Alibi and Kev opens the door to were he keeps the plants.

"Holy shit. Ethel's worm shit does work"

After discussing the drug stuff, the next day we are in a van selling stuff and Karen finally arrives.

"Sorry. Over slept. Didn't get up till 3"

I smile as Lip looks at Karen.

"New guy? "

As usual Lip.

"Jody" Karen replies.

She explains what they did recently.

"Slutty bitch"

"That makes two of us. Just cause you constantly bang one guy almost everyday doesn't make you innocent" she says smirking.

I roll my eyes and shake my head as Lip kisses my cheek.

"Y/n loves it though" he says smirking.

Later me and Lip enter the bedroom and Ian is about ready to try a shower.

Lip finds a West Point packet and goes and argues with Ian.

I sigh and get Oliver from his crib, and head back to the bedroom. I sleep in bed with Lip now so we moved Liam into Fiona's room with the extra space.

Fiona realises Liam isn't back yet and all of us go to Sheila's.

"Frank! Where is Liam? " she asks pissed.

"At his first sleepover"

"He's two! "

We head to some dudes place and when the door opens the dude holds a gun to her head. She goes inside after saying something cocky.

She throws down money and gets Liam.

We return and Fiona heads downstairs to talk to Frank as me and Lip head to bed.

"I love you.. " he mumbles tiredly.

"I love you too Lip. This is going to be an interesting summer"