Star Adventure : Part 1

[Deep Space : 08/01/1995]

Unknown time

In space a furious clash between two beams of light in the middle of the void, one was bright blue, while the other was a dark half-corrupted gold.

The two beams of light were two men, wearing similar uniforms, the one emitting blue energy wore a very dark blue suit, with three golden spheres on the chest, a golden helmet with a red star on the forehead.

The one emitting corrupted golden energy wore the same suit, but with a dark purple uniform and identical helmet, both battled as if they were rockets flying through space.

"Give up Rider!, someone like you will never stop me!" The Man in Purple said as he landed yet another punch with the man named Rider.

"How could you betray Corps like that Garthan!, you were one of the best of us!" Rider said as he tried to punch Garthan Saal.

"Make no mistake, I'm still the best Nova in the entire galaxy!, and there's nothing those Watchers can say to prove otherwise, which is why I deserve more power." He then landed an energy blast on Rider's chest.

"Goodbye Richard!, you were a great partner, too bad your blindness prevents you from allying with me." He then took out something resembling a sphere.

The sphere had circuits in a circular shape and they glowed, and then behind Richard Rider a portal opened and he ended up being sucked in.

After that, Garthan Saal went on his way wherever he went.

[New York : 08/01/1995]

09:23 A.M.

Flying through the skies over New York City modernized by STAR Lab's efforts was the Man of Tomorrow, he was on his routine patrol and so far everything was running normally.

"I think it's going to be a quiet day." He said.

But then a portal opened above the Empire State, he sighed heavily, but soon flew towards the event.

The portal closed before he arrived, but he saw a man in some kind of uniform falling, he looked unconscious so Superman quickly went to his aid.

He managed to reach the man and caught him as they fell, as he caught the man he noticed that the materials in his suit were strange, as if they weren't anything physical.

"Damn...where, where am I?" He started out a little groggy.

"Well, you are in Manhattan, New York, United States." Superman replied.

"What?!, damn the bastard, hesent me as far away as possible." He said as he tried to get free.

"Sir, you came out of a portal unconscious, from my experience that should mean something important, please talk to me." Superman asked trying to calm him down.

The two then went to a building and stood on its roof, where they started talking.

"Look, I'm an earthling, my name is Richard Rider, exactly two years ago I was recruited by a galactic peace order, the Nova Corps, created by the oldest race in the universe, the Watchers, they are responsible for well... everything and to keep order they created these helmets that give us access to the Nova Force." Richard explained briefly.