《chapter 4. more temptation》

(Still Zendaya's POV)

It was morning at the motel I stayed in

It was morning at the motel I stayed in. I stayed in a motel for 2 months. I couldn't stay over my mother's house after what I have done so I needed to give her some space. But I can't get him out my head.

I need to do something."family gathering?"I thought of doing a family gathering until I pass that one."no umm... Girls night out? No no... The spa!? No no no no no family barbecue?". I walk around the room trying to come with a solution of where we should put this behind us. But they're useless. It would be weird if we went to a place where you have fun with friends and family.

It took me awhile until I realized what I should do. So I got my phone calling my mom. But then I got blocked from her. It made me more angry and throw objects on the floor. Until someone next door to me yelled."what the fuck is going on in there!". I signed out of frustration and irritatement."sorry!"I said with attitude. I went towards my phone to call Bruno but he blocked me as well. I said to myself."why is everyone blocking me!?".

I started packing my things and leaving the motel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got dropped off from the bus at the same location. Meaning I posted by Bruno's house."this is exhausting". I said patting my head. Started walking across the street making it to the other side of the sidewalk that I only had to take five blocks down to his house. When I made it in front of his house it looks like his Cadillac is still here. A buzz on the bottom again as the woman speak through the speaker again."hello Mr Mars is not expecting any company early in the morning. But you may come back at 4:00 in Noon unless you're one of Bruno's family members or friends". The woman said back through the machine.

I said through the mic."I'm his stepdaughter". I nod once from my comment. The lady let me in as the gates were opening and started walking right in. When I made it in front of the Giant rectangular Glassdoor I see my mother wearing his robe while Bruno was picking her up and swirling her in the air.

I looked down on the floor as I was being ashamed standing right in front of his door after what my mom just saw me do with him. I was going to turn around but then the door open and I looked up and see my mother standing there with her tears running down seeing me. I was really confused because we had a whole entire argument and a whole fight and was about to fight me when she caught me with him in his bed. Her hands was over her mouth and came over and grabbed me to give her a giant big hug. Tears was forming down my eyes because I really missed my mother and how I treated her. She said between her sobbing."baby where have you gone?"she was brushing her hand on my hair while I was loving my mother's touch of my hair. I looked at mom when I pulled away gently still sobbing as I said."I thought you wasn't looking for me because you blocked me". She looked at me confused when I said that.

She shook her head as she was saying."no... I couldn't find my phone anywhere..... but I never blocked you" she protested. It was silent for a moment. In my mind I'm thinking how my mom's phone is lost and why I got blocked? I got blocked from Bruno and now I got blocked from my mother too?.