𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

-The night of the dance, Author's POV-

"Wah, you look so beautiful tonight, Taehyung-ah." Jackson said once again as the two had arrived at the nicely decorated venue of the dance.

Taehyung smiled lightly at the latter. "Thank you. You look nice as well."

"Thank you! Let's go in, I'll show you my friends." Jackson claimed, leading Taehyung inside the place, where the music was already blasting loud and students jamming out.

Jackson led Taehyung towards some of the back tables where a small group of students sat.

"Hey guys! I'm here with my date," Jackson grinned, laughing when some girls and boys groaned.

"I can't believe you got one, Jackson." Hoseok sighed deeply.

Jackson smirked. "Pay up,"

Kai, one student Taehyung knew, whined as he pulled out his wallet and gave some bills to Jackson.

"I'm never betting with you again." Kai muttered.

"Who is your date anyway?" Hoseok wondered.

"Oh, this is Taehyung-ah." Jackson introduced, bringing the quiet male forward.

"Hello..." Taehyung smiled lightly, waving politely.

"Oh my gosh, is that you Taehyung?? You look so different!" Jennie, one of the girls in Taehyung's Chemistry class exclaimed in shock.

No one could blame her, with Taehyung dressed so simply and beautifully, it made everyone's eyes turn in amazement.

Taehyung just smiled in response.

"Hey, fellas," a sudden deep voice said behind them.

"Hey, Q! There you are, we've been waiting for you." Kai stated.

Q chuckled, crossing his buff arms. "Chill, Kai, I ain't late."

"Hey, QQ! Where's my hi??" Jackson pouted playfully, eliciting a deep laugh from Q.

"Hey, Jackson. And who's this with you?" Q asked, glancing at Taehyung who felt a chill run through his body, Q's eyes made him feel uncomfortable.

"Oh this is my date, Taehyung-ah." Jackson noted, pulling Taehyung to him.

Q shook the latter's hand, but Taehyung could feel his eyes all over his body. "Nice to meet you, Taehyung-ah."

"You too..." Taehyung murmured, quickly letting go of Q's strong hand.

"Well, now that we're all here, let's party!!~" Jackson shouted, making everyone cheer.

It was a fun night, plenty of food and laughs, though Jackson persisted, Taehyung never drank, he wasn't one to get wasted. Taehyung didn't dance unless Jimin or Jin came up to him and asked him to dance with them.

Taehyung was happy to see his best friends having a great time with Suga and Namjoon, it made him so happy. If only Jungkook and him hadn't fought, then they could be here together, doing something stupid like chugging all the fruit punch, or taking lots of selcas...who knows--