Stolen | one

"I don't get why we have to even come here, it's full of weirdos." my sister murmured under her breath.

"this is a old persons home!" I rolled my eyes as I walked in with a huge smile. I had to greet them with a smile. my mom would kill me if I didn't.

don't think I'm nice just because I help old people, I'm doing this because my mom forced me too. I would rather be chilling at home listening to Nicki Minaj.

But apparently you can't spray paint a principals car, yeah I knew that I shouldn't have did that. but yolo motherfuckers.

I walked over to my favorite old person ever; Ann. she was the only person I could tolerate. she said she used to be just as bad as me. which i definitely didn't doubt because she had tattoos all over her arms.

I had to stay at least an hour a day, other wise, I'd have to attend summer camp and yeah no thanks.

I'm almost 17. I think I should get treated a little more fairly like my sister. she's 18 and she only gets to do 30 minutes. and she had sex with guys over the age of 28 but I get in trouble?

|||||||||||

as I began to walk out of the old person home, I was hit by a bike. I instantly fell to the ground with the stupid dumbass on top of me. I pushed him off and noticed my whole purse had spilled out.

I rolled my eyes, grabbing my phone and all the stuff that was in it. I glared at the dude as he began to get peddling.

"SAY SORRY NEXT TIME PUSSY." I growled as I turned around and started to walk home. I sighed as I walked up to my house.

I tripped over my sisters shoes and sighed again. I stood up, fuming with pain and just angry in general. she never picked up anything.

I walked up the stairs to my room, I threw my bag onto the bed and took off boots. I grabbed my laptop and pulled out my phone from my purse. I furrowed my eyebrows together as I realized this phone had a different case.

I widen my eyes as the screensaver of this phone was of a naked girl. I screamed and started to hyperventilate. My phone was missing and this was not my phone. It was an iPhone 5! my was a 6. I was literally gonna cry.

I grabbed this persons phone and I realized that the guy who bumped into me must have took my phone. that bitch. I opened the phone as the password wasn't too hard 1000..lame.

I went to the caller thing and dialed my number. I waited as it rang and finally the person finally pictured up.

"yes?" His voice coming out deeper than I actually thought it would. He sounded familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it. oh well.

"yes you're the idiot who not only hit me with your bike but you also took my phone!" i nearly screeched. my throat hurt and burned from this force i used to try to be quiet since my mother is probably downstairs with her book club.

"and you are the spoiled little princess who can't handle being with her phone for one day, it was an accident please get over it." he chuckled, his voice seeming a little bit too happy.

"one. im not spoiled, two, do not and i repeat do not call me princess or so help me god i will rip your-" i was beyond fuming and he had to make me even madder with clicking end call. what the fuck?

not wanting to call him again, just to be ignored, i clicked onto his messages and realized he had ALOT. he simply never answered his messages and if he didn't answer my texts, some very lovely people would be getting a message.

i tried to think of my phone number again because im really forgetful sometimes, it took me about a full two minutes to get it right but i then remembered and quickly typed in my number and created a new text.