Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Because of the importance of the night show, the crew deliberately moved the dinner time to five o'clock. As soon as the dinner was over, everyone was caught in a tense and busy preparation process.

Ji Li sat in the lounge, staring at the contents of the script with a serious expression.

On the first day of filming, it was the main character scene, and it would be a lie to say that he have no pressure.

The plot of this drama is very heavy.

Xiang Suian actually lives in a remarried family. At that time, Xiang's mother brought him to marry his current husband when he was only ten years old.

On the outside, the stepfather is a gentle man, wearing a pair of square-frame glasses, and always smiling when he meets people outside.

At the beginning, Xiang's mother agreed to marry him because she liked his easy-going.

As a result, the good times didn't last long. His stepfather lost his job after marriage. His career was frustrated and he didn't think about making progress, and became a complete alcoholic.

He not only loves to drink, but also drinks very fiercely. He ignored Xiang's mother's earnest persuasion. Once after drinking, he lost control and beat Xiang's mother and Xiang Suian.

And this is the beginning of the bad luck for the mother and son.

In the past eight years, the stepfather has intensified, and the tendency of domestic violence has become more and more serious. Xiang's mother resisted and struggled at the beginning, then escaped and begged for mercy in the middle, and finally became paralyzed and desperate.

The neighbors all know about this, but as outsiders, they can persuade them once or twice, but they can't persuade them a hundred times and a thousand times.

On the evening of the beginning of the third year of high school, Xiang Suian had just returned home when he saw a familiar and terrifying scene—the stepfather bound Xiang’s mother with a string like an animal, and lashed her violently with a belt in his hand.

——————————————

For this scene, it is natural to film Xiang's mother and son's reaction, and the most difficult part of it is that Ji Li has to play the same character on two timelines.

The first timeline is Xiang Suian who has not experienced reincarnation.

The second timeline is Xiang Suian who has gone through countless similar reincarnations.

One can imagine the difficulty of conforming to the character's personality and interpreting a completely different state of mind.

There was a knock on the door.

Baozi walked in from the outside, and said cautiously, "Brother Ji, Director Wang called you over to try out the scene."

He knew that Ji Li was alone in the waiting room brewing his emotions, and now he was afraid that it would affect his immersion in the silent play state.

Ji Li put down the script full of notes and walked out calmly.

The play is already in my heart, so there is no need to take the script too much.

In the private houses along the river, the crew has arranged the 'domestic violence' scene properly.

The actor who played Xiang's mother used to be Song Xingchen, the best actress of the Baixiang Awards. This time she came to play a special role because of Qin Li's invitation.