do you wanna kill sidneys mom with me?

It was just another boring day at woodsboro high he was at lunch with his friends and his girlfriend Billy Loomis Sidney Prescott randy Meeks and his girlfriend Tatum Riley they were just talking making jokes untill billy tapped on stus shoulder and whispered in his ear telling him to meet him in the bathroom after lunch he was confused what did billy want? But he just put it off as nothing he just wanted to talk it wouldn't be anything weird soon lunch ended and the 7th period bell rang billy left first running to the bathroom then Stu left awkwardly walking to the bathroom terrified on what billy wanted he walked into the bathroom doors to see billy smirking
Billy's pov: "hey Stu" billy said smirking still "why'd you call me here and why are you smirking like that?" Stu said "oh no reason but I called you here to ask you something this Is a very ood question so don't be weirded out" the brown haired boy said "umm ok I won't be weirded out your my best friend" Stu said smiling billy then walked closer to him they were inches apart they could hear each others breathing "do you wanna help me with something" billy whispered. "Um sure what is it?" Stu said smiling awkwardly "do you wanna help me murder Sidney's mother" Stu froze in shock scared but kind of turned on at the same time he wasn't a killer but why did him asking that make him so excited I mean he loved horror movies and sometimes he'd think aboht murdering people but he wasn't a murderer "what no billy I'm not doing that Is this a joke?" He was terrified at least that's what he pretended he was "oh come on Stu I know you want to ive seen how you Smile creepily when we watch horror movies" billy said smirking "you cought me there I guess but what if we get cought" Stu went "we won't I promise" billy said "I mean If you say so" "but if we get Cought im gonna beat your sorry ass up" Stu said jokily Stu didn't want to admit it but he really wanted to do this whole murder spree thing with billy he was probably joking though "is this some sort of bit?" Stu said "oh no no no Stuey this is no joke I'm a fucking phyco and I know your one too" billy said smiling "I guess your right but I don't wanna get cought I shouldn't feel like a phyco I'm not like that" Stu said then billy walked up to Stu and caressed his cheek smiling Stu was blushing like crazy then billy said the unthinkable "if you help me with this I'll kiss you"  Stu looked down at Billy's lips and started stuttering but gave in to his offer. "I um I mean I um uh yeah sure yeah um cool" Stu said nervous "awe I see your nervous Stu your so cute" he smiled "billy what will sid think she's your girlfriend and I have a girlfriend too" "oh Sid? I never liked her and I know you aren't that into Tatum I see you staring at my lips all the time and when you almost hold my hand it's so adorable to be honest I know you like me Stu and I want you to know. I feel the same hot stuff" before you could know it Stu put his lips onto Billy's the kiss lasted what it felt like forever once they broke the kiss they were both heavy breathing and smiling.