Chapter 1

(Author: Sorry I was so late on updating this story because I was busy with projects and exams that I didn't have any time to make any chapters)

(Author: oh and another think the kaboom family could not adopt rimuru because they booked to fly to another city so he was in an orphanage and later was adopted by the Tsukumo family).

(Now lets get right onto the chapter)

Morning in the city of heartland.

Inside the Tsukumo house we see a boy with silver blue hair sleeping peacefully in his bed. Until EVE jumps on top of him to try to wake him up for school but he wasn't waking up so she decided to go right next to his year and open her mouth and loud noise like a chainsaw was heard.

...

He just move his hand to close her mouth by pushing her head down.

The boy opened his eyes revealing his gold coloured eyes.

The boy name is Rimuru Tsukumo and was adopted by the tsukumo family.

Seven years has passed since he got adopted to the family and during those times to form a bond with his older brother and sister and both of his parents even if he is not blood related to them but the tsukumo family care for him. 

He sits up of his bed and stretch his limbs and then he looks at EVE and smiles.

Rimuru: Thank you for waking me up EVE. said with a smile while he is petting her.

Then he gets up and went to take a shower, then brush his teeths.

Then he got dressed up for school, pack his staff including his duel disk and deck

Putting his book inside his back and the EVE jumps in his back while you give her a piece of metal to her and she started eating it.

Then he looks up at the attic where his brother is and looke at the time.

Rimuru: 'sigh' Always sleeping late. Said with a neutral look.

Then he grab his plush and walks out of the room and went downstairs, he noticed his big sister Kari sitting on the couch with a lot of screens around her.

Rimuru: Morning sis. Said with a smile.

She looks at him and smiled.

Kari: Morning little bro. Said with a smile.

She noticed that Yuma is not here and sigh.

Kari: He slept late again didn't he. Said with a annoyed look.

He nodded.

Then he started heading out.

Rimuru: I'm off, see ya later sis Said with smile.