Part 23

(At Cerise laboratory in Cerise park we see the Cascoon and Dottler connected to a tree)

This is Cerise park a place of relaxation for Pokémon who have been caught by Ash, Y/N, and Goh and so the residents of Cerise park it's the start of a new day

(We see Squovet awaken and gets off Golurk and runs off)

(With Goh who aswell as Raboot is carrying Pokémon food)

Goh:Hey crew good morning there is plenty of food so eat as much as you like

(Meanwhile Caterpie, Weedle, and Venonat are eating from their tray)

(We cut over to see Goh also giving food to Squovet, Cubone, Farfetch'd, and Tailow next Goh feeds his water Pokémon and washing his Pokémon as he sprays Ekans and Paras with a hose who enjoying it)

Goh:(Laughs) Feel good huh

(Next his Pokémon such as Cubone, Pidgey, and Taillow are playing in the sand)

Goh:You're all playing in the sand

(After that Goh is brushing Stanler's and Sentert's fur which is now sparky and clean)

Goh:Excellent you're looking great now it's your turn Raboot 

(Raboot walks away as Goh smiles)

(Meanwhile with Y/N)

(Y/N is brushing Doduo, Darumaka and also Raboot who was against the idea of him brushing her but did feel bad that she did hid at she still care about him so did let him brushing her just this once and gets food sorted out for all his Pokémon as Dragonite, Garchomp, Nickit, Raboot, Thwacky, Jirachi, Hoppa, Onix, Maractus, Arrokuda, Drednaw, Maractus, Zigzagoon, Mew, Tauros, Darumaka, Basculin, Porygon, Sliggoo, Eledgoss, MarshadowFrillish, Dewgong, Kangashkan, Diancie, who both are have collar around their neck as we see their are mega stone in their the one Kangashkan gave to him and another in Diancie as Y/N was gave one by Diancie before it become a Pokémon egg and even Rotom who has come out the phone is eating)

A/N:How is Rotom eating you may ask well I don't know somehow you try and explain a ghost type can eat in general)

(With Ash)

Ash:Riolu vacuum wave mimey you use reflect

(Riolu use vacuum wave as it's mimey's reflect and does nothing)

Ash:Riolu vacuum wave a bunch 

(Riolu use it a beach of times as they hit off mimey's reflect)

Ash rotom phone:You have a call from Goh you have a call from Goh

Ash:Hey Goh

Goh:Ash you're supposed to help me feed the Pokémon in the park 

Ash:AGHHHHH I totally forget

(Ash rushes over)

Ash:I'm sorry Goh

Goh:I've pretty much did it all already

Ash:I'm really sorry what else can I do

Goh:Well you could brush Darmanitan's teeth

Ash:You've got a deal

(Meanwhile with the Pokémon)

(As Beedrill flying about as it's looks at it's food blow Beedrill freaks out as it's empty and them becomes mad as it confronts Oddish and Nidoran (Female) who are try explain that they didn't do it but Beedrill is having none of it until two little Pokémon are supported by Stantler and Nidoran (Male))

Ash:Hey hold it right there stop no fighting what's the matter anyway

(Beedrill flies over to Ash angrily pointing at the empty blow)