Chapter Four: Prom Continued

~ Tray ~

So We had Fun At Prom And Now I'm finna go to The Trap A count This Money Right Quick Then Go to Riah House

~ 15 minutes later ~
I Was In The Trap Counting Up You Know Then Bush My Day One Nigga came In And Told Me That Some Niggas From Jersey Down Here Tryna Stop My Grind So you know What I'm Finna Do I Get My Guns And Hop In My Unmarked Car And Sped Off To where Bush said It was At And He Was With me We Got there Bush shot 2 Guards And I walked in this nigga place of business then shot his bitch ass and took all his money and guns and drugs cause I said to myself I can slang es lil shit so we took it and hopped back in the unmarked car at the duck off spot we counted the money and merchandise then I told bush drop me off at home and go finish up at the trap cause i gotta get home to my baby .

~ @ Riah House ~
I Knocked On the Door Then Waited a Couple Minutes And She Aint Come So I figured She Was Passed Out From drinking lol I got The Key Out The Mailbox and Opened the door she was laying on the floor sleep then she rolled over and was still sleep I picked her up and took her to her/our Room and Layed Her On the Bed She Had On Some Peach Colored Jogging Pants and A White Sports Bra And Her Curly hair Was All Over The Place And She Was So Adorable While She Was sleep I Went And took a shower Then Put My Calvin Klein Boxers On And Layed Beside Riah and She Cuddled Up to me And I kiss Her Forehead And Go To sleep ....
Today was Straight Not To Mention We Won Prom king And Queen . ✌✌✌