~Wet Dreams~

Y/n: And what makes you think that I'll decline it..!? *smirks*
Tae: ohk then enjoy this new life of yours and behave or you'll experience the things which you don't even think of..! *serious tone*
Y/n: whatever...! *rolled eyes*
Tae: Don't roll your eyes ever in front of me babygirl...! And I will tell you the rest of the rules when the time will come...As I've given you this opportunity, so it does not mean that you can order me...You are the person to rule everyone here but you're a slave for me...And if you did anything that I didn't like or against my rules, then I will not hold back from punishing you...you can take it as my last warning darling..!
Y/n: this is not the offer you gave me earlier...!
Tae: How can only you benefit from my offer and anyway the offer is mine so I can add extra rules to it too..! And the way you talk to me, I'll answer you in the same way..with love or with anger..so you decide yourself. *smiles*

*Taehyung reached his room locking the door he placed her on the bed carefully and open the drawer taking out medicine and without giving her any warning he started to apply it on her legs which were red due to being tied tightly as well as her wrists.*
Y/n: Ahh!!! Are you fucking crazy!!! *She could not control herself because of the sudden pain as she moved her legs away from him but he grabbed her legs tightly with his one hand and was very serious.*
Tae: First stop screaming like this you're not a child y/n and let me do it properly otherwise it'll hurt more...and don't forget that I'm your OWNER so you should not speak like this especially in front of me..! you can order anyone here but not me..!
*she covered her mouth with her plam closing her eyes as well , trying her best not to make any sound.*
Tae: And I'll love if you always behave like you are doing now..! I'm your Master and you're my princess..!
Y/n: P-princess!? but you said slave last time... *whispering to herself.*
Tae: don't whisper..say it loudly..!
*he was still doing the same thing but calmly*
Y/n: Do I need to call you Master then...!?
Tae: I'll prefer you to call me whatever you want..!
Y/n: what about monster..!? *In a low voice*
Tae: huh.!? What did you say..!?
*He looked at her with angry face.*
Y/n: Oh umm!! bear!! yah what about bear!?
*she said anything because of nervousness*
Tae: *disgusted look* Am I a bear to you..!? From which angle do I look like a Bear huh!?
Y/n: t-then a , a tiger!!?
Tae: don't you know any human name instead of these animals please.!!?
Y/n: ah actually I'm not good in naming something or someone...why don't you suggest me a name...
Tae: ohk then what about honey! *winks*
Y/n: CRINGE~~
Tae: But I like that!!
Y/n: you'll listen that rarely from my mouth.!
*He hold her wrist hardly to apply there the medicine.*
Y/n: ahh!! Sorry I'll call you that but I think calling you by your original name Taehyung is way better...
Tae: Call me only Tae then.!
Y/n: yeah!! I like that Tae~ Ahh it hurts..it feels like this medicine is burning my skin.*
Tae: this is normal!

~MEANWHILE JACKSON~

Jackson: wth..!? He closed the door too!! What about me!!? That girl y/n !! can't she see me...I'm so good with her but still she's gonna choose him!?
*Jackson was frustrated so he went to his house.*

~IN TAEHYUNG'S ROOM~

Tae: ok you can sleep now..!
*He gave her his hoodie to change as she did but didn't wore anything except her garments underneath as before...then he opened the blanket and layed beside her facing her back taking her in his embrace softly...she didn't said anything cause she know she can't do anything also she do not want to make him angry as well...they both fall asleep at 11:23 pm.*

~AT 1:00 AM~

*Taehyung was sweating and was breathing heavily as he moaned a little...but soon he opened his eyes gulping his saliva as he saw her sleeping there comfortably...he sat and face palmed after looking down at his pants as he saw his condition and his sweaty body...his mind was full of dirty thoughts as he couldn't control himself so he started to talk to himself, comforting him.*
Tae: Why!? just why huh!? I'm trying my best to control myself but my dreams!! aish.. I'm just tired of these fucking wet dreams...!? FUCK!! I need her...!! No taehyung don't say like this you can do this just control yourself...but how!!? Seeing her half naked is making me more horny now!? But you don't even care how old she is now And no one has the guts to stop me...don't know but I'm saying all this because yeah I'm horny...I'm needy... *frustrated*

*Taehyung turn on the lights and went to the bathroom to fix his problem but when he came back after sometime, he saw that she was not there.*
Tae: Wth!? Where did she go now..!?
*he quickly ran outside the room searching for her.*
Tae: shit..! She did the same mistake again..!!! *clenching his teeth.*
*He went downstairs angrily...but his anger subsided when he saw something unexpected...Then he started to walk towards the kitchen without making any noise.*

Tae: Jagiya...~ *whispered in her ear from her back.*
Y/n: Ahhh wtf..!?
*She jumped and was scared when she heard his voice but she turned quickly as she faced him.*

Tae: So are you going to explain or..
*she didn't let him complete.*
Y/n: I-I was hungry...!!
Tae: cute... *chuckled*
Y/n: huh!? Are you not angry...
Tae: yes I was but not now.. *calmly*
Y/n: I didn't try to run away...
Tae: you better not be..! you should've told me earlier if you were hungry..
Y/n: actually it's my habit , I always crave for foods at midnight...So that's why I came to the kitchen...
Tae: And..
Y/n: and i found nothing as this kitchen is so big so I don't know where should I search... *pouted lowering her head.*
Tae: *smiled* ohk tell me what do you want to eat..!?
Y/n: Ice cream...! I want Ice cream!!
Tae: you're so childish..!
Y/n: afterall I'm still underage...
Tae: you're going to be an adult in almost 1.5 month..
Y/n: can you give me the ice cream please... *annoyed*
*Taehyung sighed as he opened the fridge but she was shocked to see the fridger filled with ice creams of every flavour.*
Tae: which one do you want..!?
Y/n: I want chocolate, no vanilla... umm no strawberry flavour..!!
Tae: Choose between chocolate and vanilla because strawberry is only mine... !!
Y/n: what!? But now I want strawberry...!
Tae: I don't like to share my things with others...
Y/n: You said I'm your princess... can't you sacrifice your favorite strawberry flavoured Ice-cream with me, your darling, your honey or babygirl huh!? *teasingly*
Tae: you're teasing me princess.. *smirks*

*Taehyung picked her up and make her sit on the kitchen counter locking her between his both hands by placing them on her both sides as he moved his body and head closer without breaking the eye contact.*

Tae: yk what...I can put that strawberry flavoured ice cream on every part of your body and lick it without any hesitation as I like it so much and it'll become more tasty like that...So what do you say princess..!? *Smirks*
Y/n: I-I don't like strawberry flavour from now on.... *eyes closed tightly*
Tae: good...

*He started giggling suddenly.*
Tae: oh you're scared I see... don't take it seriously, I was just playing with you a little...you can eat whatever you want.. *laughing*
*She looked at him with straight face.*
Tae: what..!? First you scared me and now you're making this face cause I took my revenge huh..!?

*She jumped on the ground as she went to the refrigerator and took the chocolate ice cream and started to eat.*
Tae: if you're done then let's go...
Y/n: hm..

*Both went to their room again while she was eating.*
Y/n: umm..Can I ask you something..!?
Tae: what is it..
Y/n: what were you doing in the bathroom for almost half an hour...!?
Tae: huh!? you saw me..
Y/n: Um yes..
Tae: Since when..!?
Y/n: Since you were talking to yourself...
Tae: So..umm..boys problem..yk right..
Y/n: No..what problem..!?
Tae: you don't need to know.. let's just sleep..!
Y/n: but I wanna know..!! You also looked down and said you're horny and was sweating badly..! What does it mean...!?

TO BE CONTINUED...