Music

Chapter 22

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

     Everyone was speechless for a moment where they first saw Liam's power for the very first time.

     Even his sister who was planning to humiliate him went down hill, when she saw his power.

    Liam was lost with his own words, clearly he wanted to cry out his guilty for leaving his parents, but even so...

   They told him that if somehow if he leaves first, the music will always be there to remind him that they will be there for him whenever he was.

   The teacher glanced at Liam who was looking at the ball with his redden eyes, as she pursed her lips. " That's enough "

   When Liam heard that the music suddenly stopped and he pulled his hands away from the ball, " your power is something we haven't seen before... Are you perhaps? A child who admired some instruments? " The teacher asked, Liam just shakes his head.

   " No... Rather I'm a child that likes to see someone smile over the melody I created. " Liam finally grinned at the teacher, it was the first time the teacher saw Liam smile that warmly.

    " Melody? " She questioned,
  " Yes... A melody that can touch someone's heart and soul. "  Liam answered, as he just smiled widely again, which tensed the teachers body, well after hearing that music just now, seems her stress she felt just vanished.

    Perhaps this boy has something very extraordinary power- but why did he hide this?

    When Liam finally snapped out, he sees a butterfly fly pass him as he turned to see Dion smiling at him.

    His now a well grown child who looks very beautiful and handsome. Damn he wanted to jump and hug him so tight.

   But he stopped himself as he glanced back at the teacher in front of him as she wave her hand to dismissed him

       " After the event, you come with me. ' Liam can't help but be confused however he nodded as he walked down.

      He can hear the voices and whispering of the students as he passes them, Regina suddenly grabbed Liam's arm,

     " You-young master! You look so Beautiful what was that just now? "  Regina said, he can tell that she wanted to publicate their relationship, that they knew each other, just what the hell did this kid thinking. "Joshua is already jealous and don't let me meddle in as a third wheeler of your relationship! Aren't those two already enough!?"

     Liam wanted to pull his arm but it won't barge.

   Don't tell she uses her power again, but this time it's strength -...