Chapter two

"You gave him $30,00000000? Listen Taehyung, I know we treated you badly and I want to apologize. Can you forgive us?"What? No. You abused me because i was gay and now that I'm his son you want to apologize to me? "But son we're still your family. Even your sister doesn't have anything. Just give us a little something."I know this isn't my family. But I find it messed up that you treat him badly because of his sexuality and you beg him for money? Your his parents. You shouldn't treat him like that. I should call the police to solve this case. "No please don't. We can't go to jail."Well you should have thought about that before you abused my son. Let's go honey, you can live with me. "Actually I have something to say, Mr. Jeon."Say it. "I never wanted to hurt my brother. He told me how he likes guys and I didn't care because I like girls. They forced me that if I didn't hurt Taehyung they would sail me online to a bunch of rapists and killers. So I did what I had to do. And Taehyung, I'm sorry for how I treated you. But believe I didn't want to do any of this."So it's all clear that you wanted both of your children killed. Sweetie, how about you come live with me and your brother? "Really? I'd love that."Are you kidding? You can't just take our children. I'll call the police."Ma'am, I am this child's birth mother. You stole him from me when I was in the hospital."Wait... Y-your my mommy?"Yes baby, I'm your mommy. I gave birth to you but this evil woman took you away from me." "Does that mean that Somi is your daughter too?" "Yes honey. This evil woman took you both away from me. I am Jungkook, your birth mother."