Part 50 - Date for the Wedding

The next day you're enjoying your breakfast with Bucky and Noah, before you leave back to Shuri's lab.

The doorbell rings. "I'll get it" you say and walk toward the door.

You open and see Nat and Steve standing outside.

"Hey, come in" you say, stepping aside and inviting them in. "Where is he?" Nat says obviously looking for Noah.

"Kitchen" you point.

She runs off, you chuckle and Steve hugs you. You both walk to the kitchen, she's already squeezing him in her arms.

"Nat he needs to breathe" You joke. "He's so squeezable," she says. "Says the most talented assassins in the world" you say.

Her jaw drops and she covers Noah's ears. "Not in front of the baby!" she whispers making you all laugh.

"To what do we owe the pleasure?" Bucky says picking up the plates. "Oh we're here to kidnap you!" Nat says placing Noah back on the high chair.

You and Bucky look at each other and furrow your eyebrows. "Uh you're going to what?" you say.

"Bachelor party!" Steve smiles at Bucky. "We have a bachelorette party of our own" Nat winks. "We don't have to do that!" Bucky says.

"As Maid of Honor and Best Man. Well we assigned ourselves... But that's not the point... We have everything set up. So yes we have to do that!" Nat says. Bucky shakes his head.

"Everything? We don't even have a date for the wedding, why-" Nat interrupts you.
"Oh yes we do!" she takes out a small envelope and takes out a card, she hands it to you. It's an invitation.

Bucky steps next to you and you both look down reading it.
Mr. and Mrs. Barnes - May 12, 2018.

Both your eyes widen, you glance at each other and back at Nat. "Nat, that's this weekend. We don't have a place, I don't have a dress. I-" Nat holds both your arms stopping you mid sentence. "That's exactly why I'm here." She smiles. "Now say bye to Bucky and Noah. You'll see them on Saturday" she pats your shoulder.

"What?" You gasp. "Yeah, we're going to be very busy," she says, walking out of the kitchen.

You look at Bucky. "I've never been away from Noah for days!" You whisper.

"It's okay Mya, we got it. As Nat said, you're going to be busy." Steve chimes in. You lean in toward Noah and kiss his head. "I guess, I'll see you soon" you say.

Steve takes Noah to the living room. You turn toward Bucky "Did you know about this?" You ask.

He shakes his head and takes your hand pulling you toward him. "If I would've known I would've kept you in bed a lot longer this morning!" He says cupping your cheek. "Hmmm" you say.

"Are you okay with it being this soon?" He asks. "Yes, I can't wait to be your wife!" You smile reaching for his lips. "Hmm I like the sound of that" He mumbles into the kiss.

"I don't want to be away from you and Noah, though." You frown. "I don't either but we'll be fine, I'm sure you'll be safe. It's Nat!" He chuckles.

"Yeah, I'm not worried about that. You do know bachelor parties get wild, alcohol, strippers?" You say, rolling your eyes at the last one.

"We can't get drunk. And you really think Steve is going to hire strippers?" He laughs

"Yeah you're right, that's something Nat would do" you joke. His smile fades and his eyes widen.

"NAT!" He yells walking toward the living room. "You're not planning strippers, are you?" He says. She covers Noah's ears.

"What if I was?" She says handing Noah to Steve. Bucky looks at Steve, "Let's not get in his head okay." Steve chuckles.