chapter 1 : leaving England

In England

Four sets of 12 kids are waiting for the boat to appear. They wanted to travel to a new land and see what it was like. They had enough money to get tickets and food on the boat. They never knew each other except for the siblings. And all of the kids knew it as well.

The younger twin sister said" Kelsey, Why are we leaving England? We can't leave now.

Kelsey said "Maria, we have to leave. As much as I love England, we can't stay here anymore. We need to leave now. Please?

Maria asked " why do you want to so badly?
It's our home, Kelsey. I don't like the rules. Girls have to dress in a certain way and act a certain way and eat a certain way. I am not a girly girl. I would rather be having fun in the mud puddles than wearing dresses all of the time. I also want to make new friends. I also like wearing comfortable clothes. I know you like wearing comfortable clothes.

Kelsey said " I understand sister Maria.

A male voice said" mind if we join you two?

Maria said " Sure, what are your names? I'm Maria and this is Kelsey, my younger sister. I'm extremely protective of her too.

The Eldest boy said" My name is Zayn. This is my younger brother Jacob. Our Friends, Chris, Abigail, John, Zoe, Kimberly, Logan, Alain, Makyla, Heather, and Noah are waiting for us.

Kelsey said" Our friends Jane, Anthony, Kevin, Izzy, Harlod, Ella, Jeremy, Lindsay, Chelsea, and Hillary are waiting for us. We should go now. Nice meeting you. Both headed toward their respective places and go into the boat. Alain approached Maria, Chris, Abigail, John, Zoe, Kimberly, Heather, and Kelsey, saying that they were his sisters and they were going to travel together along with Jane and Hillary, and their siblings. Jacob and Zayn said that Jane Anthony, Kevin, Izzy, Harlod, Ella, Jeremy, Hillary Chelsea, and Lindsay are their siblings. The boat docked and All Twenty-Four kids got on the boat.

The boat sailed away and all of the kids looked at their home one last time. Kelsey looked at her big brothers and sisters before hugging all of them at the same time

Zayn was crying and he was hugging Jane. Jane was crying and she was hugging Zayn.

They all Headed back to the cabins and got to get to know each other better on the way to a new land. They entered Kelsey, Maria, Alain, and Noah's cabin to talk to each other.

Kelsey said " My name is Kelsey said I love to draw everything I see. I love my siblings so much because they are great siblings to me. They mean so much to me. She hugged Alain who hugged her back.

Alain said " My name is Alain and I love to take care of animals and bond with them. I also love my siblings a lot and I am also very protective of them. They mean the world to me. Alain continues to hug Kelsey who is sleeping peacefully in his arms right now.

Noah said " My name is Noah and I love to have fun with my siblings. So yeah.

Maria said " My name is Maria and I love to do dancing because it's a lot of fun for me. I love My siblings a lot. They mean the world to me. So that's it.

Makyla said " My name is Maklya and I love to wear jeans and tee shirts all of the time.
I love my siblings a lot. They are my world. Maria and Maklya fell asleep peacefully in Chris and Noah's arms. Noah's hugging Maria who is asleep in his arms right now.

Chris is hugging Maklya who is asleep in his Arms right now sleeping peacefully.

Jeremy said " My name is Jeremy and I love to walk around with my siblings a lot. They mean a lot to me and I would do anything to protect them including Rebling Against other people including the people in England. So yeah.

The other kids introduced themselves and had dinner together before heading to bed for the night in their separate cabin beds.