Work📊(g!p)

Billie- sub! Y/n- dom!-g!p

*knock, knock, knock*

"Come in!" I yell picking my eyes up from the screen. The door opens and a pretty face peeks trough. "Hey" Billie says walking trough the door.

A smile pops on my face as my wife walks in "Hi baby" I say. Billie walks to my desk as I get up to kiss her. My hands wrap her waist squeezing her sides.

She pulls away as I sit down smiling " I'm sorry if I disturbed your work" I smile and sit her down on my lap facing towards me, wrapping my hands back around my waist.

"You'll never disturb me, even if I'm at my office, come in whenever you want" I say pecking her lips once more.

She smiles as her thighs lay over mine. Her hands grasp my cheeks as I squeeze her waist pulling in to kiss her. Her dimples show again as we touch.

We pull away after a while laughing " I love you" I smile as we touch our foreheads looking in each others eyes.

"I love you too y/n" she smiles. Billie lifts up a paper bag "I brought you lunch" she says smiling. "Mmmm" I scrunch my nose.

My hands peek in the bag. She giggles as I feel something rubbery in the bag. "Billie?!" My brows lift as it vibrates "what is that" I ask as my eyes widen.

She bounces on my lap bitting her bottom lip looking at my lips "I'm your snack". My hands squeeze her ass as my eyes pop. "Go lock my office door" I say smacking her butt.

She gets up swinging her hips teasing me as she walks to the door locking it. She turns back to me smirking as her hands travel to the bottom off her shirt pulling it off as she walks back to me.

By the time she's back at my desk she's only in her lingerie. "Mmmf fuck you look good" I say as I pat my lap. She comes back to me sitting back down facing the desk.

I hear her moan as she feels the bulge that's growing in my pants. My hands squeeze her hips as she starts grinding on my lap. "Fuck" she whispers holding herself up.

I open up the paper bag and pull out the vibrator. My hand squeezed down her stomach as I turn on the machine and put in in-between her thighs. Her lips part as she lets out a big moan.

"Oh y/n" she says repeating her grinding. I hold onto her loving the stimulation her grinding gives me. "Fuck" I whisper squeezing her waist. "Such a slut for me" I grab her neck pulling her up to my face.

"Tell me how much of a slut you are" I say kissing her cheek. "Mmmf daddy" she moans grabbing on to the armchair. I remove the vibrator "get up" I say letting go of her.

She gets up and turns around to me. I get up with her as I grab her cheek and kiss her. "Be a good girl for me, turn around" I smirk as she follows my instructions.

I push stuff off of my table as I bend her over holding her by her hair. "Mmm" I moan smacking her ass as I grab into it and shake it. "All mine" I smile. I collect her hair and keep it to one side so I can kiss her cheek.

From her cheek I start kissing down her neck. I get to her ass pulling her panties up to simulate her as she jumps moaning. My arms go down her thighs as I stop right by her ass in my face.

"Soo pretty" I whisper kissing her butt. My fingers go back up and lock under her panties. I slowly slide them down her legs as her pretty bare ass shows. I bite my bottom lip as she steps out of her underwear.

My hand sneaks up and goes trough her folds as we both moan. I draw circles on her clit as Billie tries to grab onto something on the table. "Shit y/n" she whispers moaning.