UNDER🧎🏼‍♀️

Billie- dom! Y/n- sub!

I was on a call with my bsf.

"Hey y/n, you know the answer for 5?" she asks scratching her head. We were studying together for the final exam. "agh" I moan under my nose. Billie squeezes my thigh. I look under the table "what's the answer?" I ask.

She pulls away wiping her bottom lip with her arm "482 stacks" she whispers. "Thank you" I whisper back smiling. "No problem, now lift your legs up more and stay quiet" she says smirking at me. Gosh, she looks soo hot down there.

"Its 482 stacks" I say. Her tongue teases my entrance as I quickly mute myself. "mmf BILLIE" I yell out as my bsf thanks me trough the phone. I quickly quiet down remembering my bsf was on the phone with me.

"shh, be a good girl for me" she says sending vibrations trough my body. Her fingers tease at my entrance as I unmute myself bitting my bottom lip to keep quiet. "ugh why do we have to do this" my bsf groans as Billie enters a finger in my and I hit my hand on the table. Shit.

"Are you okay?" she asks. "yea, just hit my foot against the table, im alright" I laugh putting my legs more up while holding onto Billies hair. "Hey, I haVE to gO" I try to keep my quiet. "Parents are taking me somewhere" I tell my bsf as we say our goodbyes.

She hangs up the phone as I squeeze onto billies hair. "Such a slut, lying just so I can give you head" Billie says looking up at me. I grasp into her hair feeling myself get closer as she adds another finger. "I guess you forgot that you don't live with your parents anymore" Billie says curling her fingers in me as my heart drops.

Shit, stupid y/n you could've anything else. My thoughts get distracted by my girlfriends lips wrapping around my clit making my stomach twist. "Oh yes, baby" I let out a heavy breath. "You make me feel soo good" I moan out as Billie moves her fingers in and out of me.

"You taste soo good" she mumbles into my pussy. My hands pull her closer to me, wrapping my legs around her. "Oh shit, im gonna cum" I moan. Her hand grasps my back pulling me closer as her tongue stimulates me while her fingers make a *come here* motion hitting my g spot.

My legs spasm as a knot in my stomach forms. I lift my hips grinding into her as I scream out. Billies fingers speed up as I release all my juices on her. She pulls back. "You just squirted" she says laughing out of shock. I let my legs go down as I take heavy breaths.

My hand reaches for her fingers as I pull them up to my mouth and lick them looking straight into Billies eyes. She smirks and lets out a moan from the pretty view. "Ty baby" I say letting go of her fingers with a pop.

"I love you" I whisper as Billie picks me up from the chair and lays me one the bed. She hovers over me kissing my nose "I love you more". My hands grasp her cheeks as I pull her in for one more kiss....