Dinner With Abhinav

The next day, wearing a newly bought long suit and skirt, she joined the company with Akshu.

It’s good to have someone who is familiar with office. Akshu took her to introduce people from the whole company around. Everyone was very impressed with her appearance and greeted each other over coffee and hot tea.

Aaru is a newcomer, and has nothing to do when she first arrives at the company, just sit and read information or do some simple chores.

At noon, everyone ordered a meal together. Akshu came over with her mobile phone and asked her, "Do you want have fish fry  for lunch?"

"Eat at noon?" Akshu was a little surprised, aren't all working meals simple? Eating  fish may take a lot of time, right?

"My cousin ordered it." Akshu whispered: "He just ordered me to order it, and then he said that he can't finish it all by himself, so let's eat together."

Aaru turned his eyes and glanced at Abhinav in the office. The office has floor-to-ceiling windows. You can see every move inside. He is typing on the keyboard. Aaru said: "Are you sure he said he told us to eat together? Not Just called  only you ?"

"I ordered three meals." Akshu whispered: "You know, I'm afraid of him."

Akshu didn't dare to eat with him alone.

The corners of  Aaru's mouth twitched slightly, "You are dead, you are his relatives, and he asked you to eat together, but in the end you called me up, and when he sees how many people are trying to eat, he won't be speechless?"

"That's not true." Akshu is confident about this: "He is not that stingy."

"Okay." Aaru stood up with his wallet, "Since he invited us to dinner, I will invite you to drink, I will buy it now."

Ten minutes later.

The three of them ate together on the coffee table in Abhinav's office.

Aaru divided the fruit tea he bought between the two.

Abhinav glanced, raised her eyes, "Did you buy it?"

"Yeah." Aaru replied, and helped akshu unpack the  fish fry and lifted the lid of the lunch box.

Abhinav threw the lid off at will, Aaru stopped him, "Don't throw it, use it to spit out bones."

Abhinav glanced at Akshu suspiciously, "Isn't this a pangasius?"

Pangasius has no spines.

"Yes." Akshu replied and  saw  Aaru again, "The pangasius has no thorns."

Aaru: "..." 😐

The atmosphere is embarrassing.

She decided not to speak and eat seriously.

Abhinav flipped the phone and started to ask Akshu about his work while eating. Akshu answered cautiously and Abhinav gave guidance.

The meal was not easy.

Finally, Abhinav turned around and asked Aaru, "Are you used the environment?"

"Very good." Aaru swallowed the fish and replied.

"did  you the information ?"

"Almost all remembered."

Abhinav was a little surprised, "you remember it all?" SHe has such a good memory?

Aaru nodded, "I have a better memory." This is the truth, and she can remember it deeply after a glance.

But talking to the boss like this is very suspicion of pretending to be forced.

Akshu heard that it was a fright. She was afraid that her cousin would start embarrassing Aaru when he had a convulsion.

But Abhinav was still a bit humanitarian. He just nodded, put down his Fork🍴 and left, and then  Akshu said , "you can also reimburse the fruit tea."

Aaru bit the fish for a moment, and said quickly, "yes."

He asked them to eat  fish fry, she was only  who ordered fruit tea.

Abhinav said indifferently: "According to your request, what money is left in a month I will pay for it?" After speaking, he went out with his mobile phone.

Akshu said: "The reimbursement is pretty good. Don't stop him. Three cups of fruit tea cost 275 rupees."

Aaru said helplessly: "It was said that I would invited."

"It's okay, my cousin has a lot of money at home, he doesn't lack this."

Aaru thought to himself that it is one thing to have no shortage, but she said please, and then reported back, which meant that she drank another cup of Abhinav's fruit tea, and she felt a little embarrassed no matter how thick her skin was.

*

In the afternoon, I still look at the information.

At six o'clock in the evening, my colleagues got off work one after another. Aaru packed up his things and said to Akshara: "Akshu, I'm going back to my house tonight, so I won't come to your home."

"Okay." Akshu replied, as if thinking of something, turned his head and asked her in a low voice, "Are you going back to confess?"

"Yeah." Aaru's eyebrows hid a little bit of anxiety, "anyways I have to face it someday."

    ,✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨.

This is end this part I am updating very lately sorry for that bcz  my exams are going on

                 💜Hope you like it🌸